The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rest In Peace John Bain, TotalBiscuit.

ChaoticEdge

TB was one of the major reasons why I picked up WF to begin with, rest in piece

He'd upload a video on "WTF is: The Afterlife" but the wifi there sucks

Edited by Gandergear
This post originally was in a different thread and has been editted to be appropriate

4 minutes ago, (PS4)MaximumVegetto said:

Hope that something is done in PS4 and Xbox One to remember him... i'm still shocked... 😢

Yes I hope so to this is a community across almost all platforms. This figure has been around since the beginning of YouTube we got so used to him being around that we forgot that he wasn’t just a review maker or entertainer that he would always be around sometimes people forget that some day someone you know online could just disappear and be forgotten but we as a community should make sure to remember him.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb AlphaTheFinalBalance:

The devs are canceling streams and its u(m)ber silent on their end i smell the content coming , and it smells delicious.

I'm excited are you? (Im content drought atm in game x.x)

Inform yourself a little before you post a thread 😛

Justo ahora, benmlie dijo:

Yes I hope so to this is a community across almost all platforms. This figure has been around since the beginning of YouTube we got so used to him being around that we forgot that he wasn’t just a review maker or entertainer that he would always be around sometimes people forget that some day someone you know online could just disappear and be forgotten but we as a community should make sure to remember him.

Exactly, so well said the last... we were so get used to hear him in his stream that we never imagined that he was gonna' disappear... the best we can do is remember his best moments, and honor him as tennos, 😉.

21 minutes ago, ChelseaWeeks said:

Oh woow didn't know that,that is 2 bad. Didn't know that player but its 2 bad. He cannot live a day for umbra 2 come... 😕 that is just sad.

Edited by Vlada91

3 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

Show a little Respect Dude ~
They Cancelled because they are Mourning the loss of a friend ~

Hey don't attack him,he probably didn't know just like me and probably like many others....

I will definitely be heading to a relay to pay my respects when I get home from work.  I never found out until after my morning session and it pained me that I hadn't had the opportunity to do so before leaving.

I can't believe this news has hit me as hard as it has.  Although, I wasn't in a hugely stable frame of mind before hearing the news and seeing all the tributes.

EDIT: can't believe I forgot to stay on topic.  I definitely think that there should be a memorial somewhere in game, and definitely should be a unique asset.  That being said, I can only imagine that devs at DE are already thinking of ideas, whether anyone in the office feels up to discussing it today is another question.

Edited by (PS4)Flaffenbam
Stupidly forgot on topic point.

My experience on warframe was full of emotions. Excitement, Fun, Envy, Frustation, Pride, and so much more ; but i've never ever thought I'd be sad, like, trully sad.

In the light of the recent event, i'll allow myself to say, from the whole warframe, esport, and gaming communities, that we are all here together, grieving, and we will support each other in this hard time, and honor John Bain's memory.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Flaffenbam said:

I will definitely be heading to a relay to pay my respects when I get home from work.  I never found out until after my morning session and it pained me that I hadn't had the opportunity to do so before leaving.

I can't believe this news has hit me as hard as it has.  Although, I wasn't in a hugely stable frame of mind before hearing the news and seeing all the tributes.

It just human nature to be shocked about the loss of another life and the reaction of the people you mourn over the loss even if you didn’t directly know the person every human being has an effect on a every individual even if they don’t know what that is, I posted the thread because I felt I owed the newier community and John bain for making this game popular. And that was my effect.

2 minutes ago, -.SP.-G43riel said:

This is a great Idea, Hope people from this thread dont come here

I can see why you would say that the creator had the right intentions but the people who responded had there own opinions ture but they should keep it to themselves if they feel that someone feels strongly about the subject and might get offended, on the other hand though no evidence in that post they should voice there thoughts if they feel that not what they should do. And what you said was true developers of games feel that they owe a lot to some people in a community as apparent through the acts of Microsoft,343,bungie,blizzard and many more have made contributions to there games as tributes to people because it was important to the developers it wasn’t to make the game better or worse it’s just a slight nod.