Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(move to feedback section, please, THX): Ideas for a possible Chroma revisit when he gets primed in september

Kronxito

Put all the ideas you like.  Hopefully they will read.

As a chroma main, I use almost exclusively his 2nd and 3rd.

His 1st is literally trash and his 4th is very situational and the 50% armor loss makes effigy not worth to use, despite that armor loss makes a lot of sense and I agree with it. But the profit is just not worth it.

I would like his effigy to be a super sentinel.

And his 1st should be colour changing with some temporary area effect or buff when that happens.

Configurable colors for his 1st.

New passive

etc.....

EDIT:  Changed the title of the post.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

It's still 3 months out m8. As a chroma main myself I would like to see some cool element switching instead of the 1 we have now and maybe a new 4. Chroma's a tank, give him an ultimate that makes him tank even harder.

Also for god's sake he's a dragon. Let us be a frikking golden dragon.

U_U we must wait another 3 months, i really hope that could come the golden dragon, Smaug the golden, Glaedr, Viserion, Paarthurnax, the yellow chinese dragon, and yeh, i really hope that DEcould make him a good rework, i really love to use chroma latest?cb=20100206032752

10 minutes ago, Shockness said:

ignis isn't a tenno weapon so it will never get a prime

I agree, he won't be coming with Ignis.

I 100% agree with the consideration of "Prime" being the original, but there's also argument from some players of it being used in context of the apex of quality. DE could do it if they really wanted to push it that way though. Like maybe they rediscover the lost Orokin technology development process or something in a story mission.

I prefer to keep it Tenno origin though. If people want an Ignis Prime then they just should hold out hope of us researching a new Tenno flamethrower that can get primed somewhere down the line. The last thing I want is to have every weapon in the game start having a prime variant to have to farm for...

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I agree, he won't be coming with Ignis.

I 100% agree with the consideration of "Prime" being the original, but there's also argument from some players of it being used in context of the apex of quality. DE could do it if they really wanted to push it that way though. Like maybe they rediscover the lost Orokin technology development process or something in a story mission.

I prefer to keep it Tenno origin though. If people want an Ignis Prime then they just should hold out hope of us researching a new Tenno flamethrower that can get primed somewhere down the line. The last thing I want is to have every weapon in the game start having a prime variant to have to farm for...

Grineer weaponry have wraith versions, corpus weaponry has prisma versions, I would love a tenno styled flamethrower or just a skin for the ignis

If some of the rumors about sentient frames with the sacrifice are true then a moving Sentinel with AI would be really nice. 

1.Change Elements 

2.Elemental Projectile with different characteristics (long tail for fire/ fast travelling ice shard/toxic puddle/electric ball that has area of effect) 

3.Vex Armor 

4. Effigy but has an energy tail and moves / attacks / flies. 

14 minutes ago, Shockness said:

Grineer weaponry have wraith versions, corpus weaponry has prisma versions, I would love a tenno styled flamethrower or just a skin for the ignis

Corpus weapons get Vandal'd, Prisma weapons are Baro weapons.

1 minute ago, TzXtetriC said:

Neither most of the frames that they are priming and yet here they are, everything can happen even ignis prime

All frames are Orokin and the Tenno faction essentially uses the mass produced versions of those Frames/Weapons.

So yeah, those are Tenno frames in a sense.

I don't really get what people want to change on Chroma... I'll try to explain my point of view:

1st power: fun

2nd and 3rd: brutal

4th: fun and good for a one shot CC (like banshee's silence) and decent damage if you're not in too high level

The thing is that, obviously, you got to pick the right element depending on what you want to do and how you want to play! With good element and modding (your moding will change depending on which element you use) you'll just destroy everything. Think about it, they can't make the 1st and 4th totally OP, a Warframe needs to be balanced. Currently Chroma is still one of the most powerfull Warframe, in terms of damage output (with weapons)

Though I agree that they could possibly add a little something on his 1st power, like more range, 100% status chance or escalating damage, and for his passive, maybe something like a status chance bonus on every weapons

1 minute ago, Genitive said:

Poder cambiar los elementos en la misión. Esa es la única cosa importante que quiero. Incluso si solo se trata de copiar y pegar de Equinox Metamorphosis, sería mucho mejor que, digamos, Spectral Scream.

in fact,  that's the thing that almost everyone wants them to add, i want that we could change element in game too, as we are an elemental dragon lord ;3

48 minutes ago, Shockness said:

ignis isn't a tenno weapon so it will never get a prime

Latron has both a wraith(grineer variant) & Prime version so I wouldn't be surprised if its a weapon like Ignis with a similar mode set like the hystrix for the prime format

So I'd say this for a Chroma rework...

1: Work akin to Quiver instead.  Tap to switch elements, with the cycled element affecting every other power.  Hold to begin channeling Spectral Scream instead.

This not only lets Chroma switch elements mid-mission, but does so without compromising Spectral Scream's functionality.  And yeah, I know Quiver functionality isn't that popular, but it's easy enough to work with and, besides, it's not like you'll need to swap Elements every five seconds.

2 and 3: Unchanged, they're both functionally in a good spot right now.

4: While trading in armor for speed is nice on paper, for Ice Chroma, you're hardly ever going to use it.  Maybe reduce the armor penalty to 25% instead, and give the radius a small buff so it's not working with a limited range?

Edited by Sintag

3 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Helios says hi.   As of now he's the only non-Tenno prime, but proof the "tenno only" rule can be broken at DE's whim, anytime.  

Imo sentinels are always a tenno thing, helios would be corpus inspired but it would still be tenno

18 minutes ago, TzXtetriC said:

Neither most of the frames that they are priming and yet here they are, everything can happen even ignis prime

frames and weapons are two seperate things, frames are always somewhat tenno, weapons are not