The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[SPOILERS] [PC] Update 23: The Sacrifice Quest Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Serious issue. Every time you mess with Umbra in _any way, shape or form_ in arsenal, you get soft locked out and the only way you can get out is by either inviting a friend to a party, having them start a mission, joining the mission, then leaving, OR resetting your game, in which case you can't equip Umbra at all. It's really annoying considering I JUST want to play as the frame, but now I can't. Sad.

I'm with a problem during the Sacrifice quest

When I catch Umbra and Equip him, I equip Saryn after as well, but when I equip Umbra again to go to the Earth, the equip screen is blocked and I can't equip Umbra once again. I tried to relaunch the game, verify the archives, otimize, but nothing fix that problem.

I decided to try and circumvent the whole "help Umbra is soft locking my game and i can't progress in this quest" bug by going to captura and equipping it there.
Now Umbra is gone from my inventory completely. DE Why

EDIT: Skiatijati is also gone. DE Why
EDIT 2: They're both still there, just only in my arsenal in my ship. Not in other arsenals. DE Why

Edited by Vinstech8Gaming

Just now, Vinstech8Gaming said:

I decided to try and circumvent the whole "help Umbra is soft locking my game and i can't progress in this quest" bug by going to captura and equipping it there.
Now Umbra is gone from my inventory completely. DE Why

Just relog, it comes back 

I can confirm that the fix for the Ballas/burning tree confrontation getting stuck is to remove mods and possibly consmetics from Umbra and his weapon. Not sure what specifically is causing the holdup, but I just removed everything from Umbra, his exalted weapon, and his melee weapon, and that worked. The fight was significantly harder and longer (obviously) and after defeating the last sentient, the cutscene continued as it should have. Definitely needs to be fixed, but at least there's a workaround.

After the part where I equipped Umbra for the first time right after building him. Just after the cutscene instead of having my character switch warframes Umbra stayed equipped I then decided it wasn't the way he was supposed to be gained and yes I was right he was then removed out of my inventory, but I didn't do that until after I had modded it and did a mission with it. Fast forward a little after the mission where you actually convince him to become your warframe. Now I have him in my foundry but when I try to equip him My game becomes unresponsive all I do it equip him and I cant do anything in the arsenal anymore. I can't exit it I can't click on anything. It's at the point where I have to alt-f4 to restart the game. I have tried restarting my game and my PC, unfortunately, nothing works. 

I'm pretty sure the alignments were done in reverse, as the 'day' options all had really aggressive options, and the night ones had the passive options, so now I've got a slightly wonky alignment dial where I had been focused solely on a pure 'day' alignment. This is really frustrating, any way to fix it?

Since the update, Mirage's Hall of Mirrors no longer deals ANY damage. They also visually do not carry any weapons. I understand she was patched to remove the omnipresent stealth damage multiplier on her illusions, but now they do nothing. 😞

Let's see:

Now that I got it running...

Had to reload the mission with "Search the Lab" three times before I could click on the thing you need to find on the far side of the room

The mission where you have to kill the sentients to lift lockdown, I only got 3 of them and the other two appeared to be opposite a door, aborted/retried then it worked

Umbra heals from the damage I do to him and blocks it with his sword, also the void abilities don't work on him a second time (first time went fine, second time I do maybe 100 damage to him and he instagibs me).

Arrrgggghhhhh I'm just gonna wait a couple weeks and then try again

1 hour ago, UNBE4R4BLE said:

Cannot place stone on board game, mouse and controller both will not allow placement.
I am stuck to this point, cannot progress.

Aim waaaaay below the board and then a blue dot should appear and move around the board

(Using Octavia) After transference to umbra and then go back, and told me to transference to umbra again then no response at all, cant press esc to abandon mission. Now using excalibur can finish transference to umbra and extract

So im playing no melee mesa, right? And right when i get to the part where my operator goes: "ordis prep the landing im going in" and then jumps out of my frame into operator mode, i get stuck in the ship. The mission requires a melee weapon and the game wont let me do anything other than go to the navigation systems. This is game breaking. like hello?

I constructed Umbra as part of the quest chain and after the cutscene I still had Umbra equipped. I was able to inspect the Warframe e.g. mods and appearance etc but for thematic reasons I changed frame. Once my Warframe had changed it corrected the issue as I was unable to equip Umbra again. Thinking that when it asks you to equip Umbra, after the cutscene it should default back to a previously equipped frame. Good work though so far 😃

Edited by Azilian