Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23

[DE]Megan

Okay, first of, questing is really special in this game, and Sacrifice did not disappoint. 

But like really... tell us we won't have to wait for a year to see what happens next. Please. 
i1lJ1eo.jpg

Edited by Morkislair
  • Like 1

I feel like it was a little lack lustre, Umbra is cool, but 400k Endo to max all the new mods that you can only use on Umbra (i know you can on other but would cost to much points on a frame especially if its polarized) and the resist Tao and extra sentinel damage ok but why???... most of the good stuff was looking at a screen with voice over and subtitles at the bottom, the ending was cool but took nothing to do, no big boss battle or cool stuff, and sorry this was no where near the size of second dream and war within... i feel terrible saying this because I'm a massive fan was so excited, i was watching DE Steve periscoped live stream on twitter a hour up to the release, i was so hyped, i was just getting into and enjoying the quest them BAM it ends WTF... i waited up to 6am for this and I'm going to bed with far more questions than answers... I'm sorry this update was the update of get bloody farming, for all the forma for all exalted weapons and forma and endo for umbra wahoooo. man im really disappointed, how long did we wait for this.. I'm going to bed... I'm sad

5 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Well, they did only put 3 months of work into this.

So, can't say I was expecting anything more than a reskin.

Yeah, can't expect much really can we.

2 minutes ago, Shuggendo said:

His 2 is different at least, and the blind has been moved to his exalted blade unless that was already a part of it.

Different name, same effect, with the addition of 'remove resistances on sentients'. They originally said unique.

8 minutes ago, oRedemption said:

But it isn't. It still has different stats. 

I'm afraid not Kiddo

Umbra

8Xop7A0.jpg

Normal

Cwkhx1U.png

He gains a minor extra debuff effect on Radial Blind (with a new name) and can wander around a bit when you hop out as a kid. Otherwise, it's just a reskin.

It is just me or my Mirage clones just dont attack anymore? they just a good locking frames but useless for me?

Is that a bug- The ability was changed and i didnt understand?

Someone please help my mirage clones arent making any damage!!

à l’instant, hanger310 a dit :

so i am around the final part of the quest and everything stopped i cant use my weapons but i can move and jump but no weapons or anything to kill

Try killing the sentients as the operator, that's how it triggered for me.

3 minutes ago, hanger310 said:

i tried but i am stuck i can do everything but the quest, do i leave and try again?

I re did it with my excalibur and skiajati and exalted blade all un modded and it worked on my fourth try, also tried killing them all as operator buit it still froze on me

à l’instant, hanger310 a dit :

i tried but i am stuck i can do everything but the quest, do i leave and try again?

Yeah, quit the mission, try again and test different methods. Killing as operator, using only your guns and not your swords, etc. A few people triggered the cutscene in a few different ways. Otherwise it'll probably be patched tomorrow.

Just got my umbra excalibur and then i switch to excalibur.
Now when i try switch back to umbra i can't exit loadout setup.
UI just ignore me and i can exit game only with alf + f4.

help 😧

Edited by Argonaki

15 minutes ago, EGOIST_IC said:

Thank you so much DE! That final battle was quite something! And I'm loving how Umbra looks!

What final battle?

Spoiler

It was just some dinky stuff then another cliffhanger that will be answered maybe 5 years from now.

Edited by Kurogumihime

GLITCH im at the last part of the quest i killed the enemys and i cant proceed 
it did it again . i also fomrad my sword and exalted blade idk if that could be the reason😞
EDIT i was told this by someone on discrord it work 

Kill the last guy slower. Take 15 seconds and dwindle the health gone. Then it'll work fine
Edited by zeroatlas.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Exalted Weapons work in the following ways:

• They appear in your Arsenal as an unranked moddable Weapon option once you’ve unlocked the Ability. 

How does it work when we will forma the frame ? The weapon will disappear, meaning the ability will deal pityful damage until we get out of the mission to mod it -again- ?

I don't understand why stasis no longer freezing bullets should call for the duration to go from 30sec to 15sec.  Half the duration seems like a pretty big hit for Limbos, at least DE could of added something to make up for that 50% cut to duration ffs. Like maybe make the Cataclysmic Continuum augment effect part of part of stasis or increase energy or something on limbo while stasis is running.

I haven't tested out the changes to stasis yet though so I don 't know how 50% cut to duration effects my limbo build and play styles yet... but it seems liek a huge cut to me atm.

Hi, just finished the new quest. 
Lovely Umbra over default Excalibur, that's for sure, but...you also included some changes on design, i barely can think of being nice. 

Best example...you need quick credits, go to Inventory, check for duplicates...for gods sake i recall Oberon and Harrow Chassis to be a mass-product for trading in along mod-duplicates...but really, i can't even tell, if there's sth. else rn, i could turn into credits. 
Why isn't there a chance to choose between the former layout of inventory and this one...pros on this one, you see more at once, cons on this one, you lose overview due to bad color-scheme in some way. :sadcry:

So thx for the quest and the frame, but if there's any chance of changing layout, pls reconsider the changes made. :blush:

As much as I love it that the exalted weapons are now seperately moddable, the stance itself doesn't give you extra capacity like the original system did, so now we have less capacity than before to mod our exalted weapons.

EDIT: but then again, we do have pre-polarized slots, which I'm thankful for. So I guess that sort of evens out.

Edited by ModernGreg

The update is nice and all but..

Was it needed to separate the frame AND their specials? i mean in a way it allow us to mod our weapon without focusing on those but if you're going to do THAT at least make the forma affect both the FRAME and its WEAPON... Seriously.. you have to use 2 forma from now on on some frame to upgrade them.

Trying to milk people to force 'em into buying more forma now?

Edited by TheMadjackal

IM in the middle of the quest after i retireved umbra to mod him. I changed warframes to my normal excal and mesa to mod and color their exalted weapons... and whenever i try to switch ti umbra in the arsenal, the game 'freezes'. The menu freezes but i can still rotate umbra... nothing else can happen and i need to alt+tab out to exit the game.

"Operator Hoods will appear open and Masksremoved when they are involved in a cut scene"

Why did you give us the ability to have the hood permanently closed if you are just going to remove the functionality in cut scenes?

I am not suprised since no damn developer this side of the 2000 seems to understand that there are people that want to play with full helmets,hoods, masks permanently including in cut scenes.

I am just annoyed that my explicit choice once again is ignored in a game.

To bad i cant mod the game to prevent open face time...

The operators has always had the weakest writing in the game with the most inane and banal dialogue.

This will only be increased by the open face.

Oh well since i have decided to not do the harrow quest until i am done with leveling all weapons and focus in the game. 

The operators might have improved by the time i do the sacrifice.