Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OUTDATED: The Sacrifice - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Im thinking that we are all in the same situation. Just have to wait. I watched streams during 3h27. Nothing too. But i know that when DE will solve this little bug, we will all get our goodies

Edited by Lykoris

18 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

twitchDrops.jpg

We’re hosting a new Twitch Drops event!

Watch your favorite broadcasters stream Warframe to get these exclusive in-game items:

Reveal hidden contents

TheSacrifice_Console_TwitchDrops_Infographic.jpg

Limited-Time Twitch Drops

• Starchild Diadem: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for one consecutive hour to get the Starchild Diadem Operator Cosmetic.
  • Teshin Statue: Available on all platforms. Watch any Warframe Stream for two consecutive hours to get the Teshin Statue Orbiter Decoration.
  • Cherry Tree Glyph: Watch any Warframe Partner stream for one consecutive hour to get an exclusive Sacrifice-themed Glyph. Click here for a list of Warframe Partners!

This Twitch Drops event will run until Friday, June 29 at 2 p.m. ET. Also, please note that the campaign will run again for console players once the update goes live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Getting Your Twitch Drops
Make sure your Warframe and Twitch accounts are linked to get your rewards! You can link your accounts by clicking here. If you don’t already have a Twitch account, you can sign up for one here.

To see which Twitch account is linked to your Warframe account, visit the Account Management page here.

twitch.jpg.160bfc873908930acb81a56aa6b76672.jpg

After you’ve linked your accounts, watch Warframe streams while logged into a linked Twitch account to receive the Twitch Drop. Then log in to Warframe and check your Inbox to find your Twitch Drop!

If you’re looking for a Warframe stream to watch but don’t know where to start, you can see what broadcasts are available in the Twitch Directory. If you’re looking for a Warframe Partner channel to watch, check out our Partners page!

If you’re a broadcaster, the Warframe account you are playing on needs to be linked to the Twitch account you are streaming from. Your audience will not receive any Twitch Drops until you do so.

I only got the glyph not the others and i even watched a non partner to be sure i wasnt crazy and still nothing 😞

Can confirm me and my friends also only got the glyph despite leaving our twitch channels open for 10+ hours on assorted partner streamers.

We aren't really supposed to watch non-partners for the diadem and the statue, are we?

Only received the cherry tree glyph so far but I've definitely watched Griddark for more than one hour. Onto another streamer now to see how that works out too.

Hopefully I get all of the rewards... Getting flashbacks of PoE. Guess this is currently better than being present for an achievement to get a reward.

Edited by Valiant

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sacrifice Twitch Drop Status Update:

We're currently testing a different method of acquisition. Once testing has proved successful we will relaunch the campaign with update information. Stay tuned!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!