Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra is power creep and why its upsetting.

tripletriple

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I feel harassed by these pathetic threads tbh. Can I report them?

#NotInMyGeneralDiscussion

Honestly I think we can. This user is just here to stir up trouble and has been warned a few times already.

“Warnings all over the shop. There should be a ban, sooner or later.”

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Please, let me have my faith in humanity. 

he also claims to be a game dev and programer and that they "Resued promised exclusive assets" for umbra. I told him he would have a very hard time legally proving that they are the same thing since only the prime frame was a promised, exclusive and not its abilities, name, or ability names. He basically called me dumb for misspelling 2 words and then refused to explain how they were the same.

1 minute ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

he also claims to be a game dev and programer and that they "Resued promised exclusive assets" for umbra. I told him he would have a very hard time legally proving that they are the same thing since only the prime frame was a promised, exclusive and not its abilities, name, or ability names. He basically called me dumb for misspelling 2 words and then refused to explain how they were the same.

People say the most incredible things huh? Say so many big things but none can be proven and none of it makes any sense whatsoever haha

3 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Reminds me of a user on reddit who claimed to be an indie dev intern at Blizzard, all the while showing a hilarious lack of knowledge on game development.

2 minutes ago, Caliboom said:

I'm surprised this thread wasn't even locked yet. 

This is why we need more moderators, and frankly after being told off 3 times OP should have gotten a suspension and been unable to even make this one in the first place.

It'll be locked soon enough then we can all regain our lost IQ and get on with our lives and enjoy the game for the greatness that it is instead of bickering and arguing pointless things that make no sense or have any valid points on the OP side

5 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

Oh, I've run into tripletriple before.  My phone auto corrects their name for me lmao