The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DIGITAL tickets sold out? What?

InterrobangTF2

Not like they told you the sales would end a few days before the Con for years now... noooooooo... not at all...

But no. The digital tickets are not "sold out", they're just not being sold anymore because the con is very soon.

Seriously, I never even bothered with TennoCon in the first place but even I know this. You're acting like it's the end of the world for you.

You could literally just look it up on youtube after the con's over. That's what I always do even with the Devstreams. Wait till it's over and then look up the time-stamp guy in the comments to skip to the good parts.

Edited by o0Despair0o

4 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

TENNOCON IS TOMORROW. 

YOU GUYS ARE ACTING LIKE YOU DIDN'T HAVE A WHOLE SEASON'S WORTH OF TIME TO BUY THESE TICKETS.

There is no help. Not for you. Should've been faster. *shrug*

This. They had a bloody post up on their main website that the closing date was 1st of July. 

You couldn't but after that. 

I bought mine as soon as the website was available. Over 170 days ago 

3 minutes ago, Flashbinder said:

So, what i'm reading is that you (and others) wanted to wait at the last minute to buy the digital tickets. Good job, you're just like those last minute shoppers for x-mas.

That is why they get owned. 

You see, common sense is now considered a gem in Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)GreenKin said:

3 months...

You guys had 3 months to purchase a ticket.  That is plenty of time.

That's a lot of time. But you see they wait for the last minute and then moan when they miss the opportunity.  

Sony and Microsot roll over their storefronts on Tuesdays.  Any for sale items that cost actual money have to be updated on Tuesdays.

So their options were either end the sale a couple days before the con, or a couple days after the con.  They could not have, for example, ended it on Friday.

Ending the sale next week would have been really awkward with the special Baro visit, and would also cramp into the regularly scheduled one as well.

I just found out that they wanted more money from me for more cool stuff, and that I'm too late for it.  =/

Don't bother with visiting the website or forums though.  Unless I have a question.  The fellow who started this thread was kind of echoing my thoughts though!

Keep in mind I've been in-game pretty much solid for the past week, this is the first time I knew I was going to miss out on some cool merchant if I didn't cough up some more money.  I would have been HAPPY to is the thing!  Was eager to do so.  The moment I learned it was an option, I ran over to find out how I can pay up but was surprised to find the digital tickets aren't for sale.

Plus, from a marketing perspective, you'd think think these digital tickets could be made pretty hot items during the Con itself.  Prizes, raffles for social shares, etc.

2 minutes ago, LordDevi said:

I just found out that they wanted more money from me for more cool stuff, and that I'm too late for it.  =/

Don't bother with visiting the website or forums though.  Unless I have a question.  The fellow who started this thread was kind of echoing my thoughts though!

Keep in mind I've been in-game pretty much solid for the past week, this is the first time I knew I was going to miss out on some cool merchant if I didn't cough up some more money.  I would have been HAPPY to is the thing!  Was eager to do so.  The moment I learned it was an option, I ran over to find out how I can pay up but was surprised to find the digital tickets aren't for sale.

Plus, from a marketing perspective, you'd think think these digital tickets could be made pretty hot items during the Con itself.  Prizes, raffles for social shares, etc.

You don't need to visit the website or forums, the in game news terminal has had all the information on it, including a message saying access was running out soon. 

47 minutes ago, (XB1)Danowat32 said:

You don't need to visit the website or forums, the in game news terminal has had all the information on it, including a message saying access was running out soon. 

Yeah.  I saw titles about TennoCon, and thought;  "Oh, another con I can't attend. Next.".

I'm certain if I read the entire news article I would have discovered about the digital keys and their associated scarcity.  Now that I know Epic does this, I will just have to be more on the look out for scarcity offers dispersed around the place.

Kind of new return player to the game, and glad to see it succeeding.  Looking forward to being able to support it better.

P.S.  Any scalpers got extra keys for sale? 😃

Everyone is saying “you had months to buy” That’s true, and I would have, had I even known about it. Not everyone comes to these forums or logs in to the game to check the newsfeed every morning while drinking their coffee. 

Im not complaining about spending money on it (do I like to se DE doing this, no, but whatever) I’m complaining bc I WOULD have bought the ticket before the deadline, if I knew about it. 

Seems like a simple message to our inbox upon logging in anytime last month would have been far more complete way to notify the community. And would have eliminated all these threads and the entire problem .

Edited by (PS4)Visegrip117
Spelling

Do not read news terminal. If anything it’s a glance now and then. And like the guy above I probabaly saw tennocon and blew it off bc I can’t go in person. 

If they can send me a message telling me a special Baro is here, even when I don’t have the ticket and can not access. Then it’s not out of the realm of logic that they should have sent me a message telling me he was coming . I really don’t think that’s asking too much

13 hours ago, Felsagger said:

He forced my hand. 

This was advertised months ago. People knew about this three months beforehand. It was posted in the PC and PS4. He simply missed the buss and came here to say "unfair".

I didn't see anything that was saying "unfair". You sir are just being a D. I see a lot of the posts here in this thread are also acting the same.

The guy asked a question and all I see are a bunch of smart arse remarks. Nice community.

1 minute ago, FillyRarity said:

Isn't Tennocon happening now.

Not gonna lie buying a ticket, even a digital pass is like buyng a ticket for a concert halfway through the concert.

This post happened yesterday. But yes. OP was still to late.