The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiation and Excavation = Good Sortie!

Lancelot185

There seems to be some miscommunication. The complaint is that static the drop/spawn points for excavators are in the same spot as the spawn points for the radiation clouds. The radiation clouds do damage directly to the excavators, destroying them. There is nothing the player can do to stop this, short of constantly recharging the shield with power cells, which is unfeasible.

13 hours ago, Lancelot185 said:

The issue isn't with frame survivability, just the excvators dying. I've been unable to complete it because they spawn and die in seconds. Cba to plod along with 2 cryotic per.

This is a non-issue, the radiation clouds are near excavation site, but do not touch the excavators themselves. We had several such missions in past days and I don't remember even 1 situation you describe in my entire time in Warframe.

The reason they die are your bright teammates standing in those clounds and killng the excavator.

Edited by ShortCat

If all your excavators insta die, that means someone in your team doesn't really understand the Radiation concept.

One can happen, yeah, but to complete the Sortie you only need one full as far as I know. So not really a problem.

If you're struggling, bring the Broberon or Limbro, they don't really give a crap about statuses

Edited by Chewarette

Just do the mission and avoid the radiation bubles as if they were actual walls, if an excavator is right in there then be close enough to trigger it and then protect the excavator from around the buble, not from inside it.