Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you had the choice, would you start over from the beginning?

Warframe is balanced for the first few hours after that it becomes cookieclicker, logically you should start over but there's your sunk cost fallacy stopping you from doing so. 

Most people play Warframe because it is a loot based gratification dispenser after all. 

Edited by Volinus7

I do wonder sometimes what it would be like to regrind up, like a sort of prestige mode.

However, there'd 1) need to be some sort of benefit to it, and 2) my items wouldn't be lost, but locked until I'd fulfilled some sort of pre-requisite.

Simply too much time invested to throw it away.

Absolutely not. I have tried it before, and very quickly I got infuriated. If I had no friends and had forgotten everything about Warframe, sure, it'd be like playing the game a first time.

I would say yes if the grind for loot items were tangible, some stuff has taken me months or years, some stuff I haven't seen returned like the event sigils, my event stats, event stats I wish I had, my conclave rank was super hard for me to get I am horrible at pvp. The loot and farming isnt like an old school JRPG its alot more work in this. Even then, I still try to collect everything in missions, my builds are still unreliable (yes I even tried copying online builds so I'm a pathetic loser) I still cant get john prodman to show or do tridolon or whatever else a guy with almost 5000 playtime and mr 25 should have by now instead of this despair eating at me.  

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

WELL I AM FORCED TO DO IT for good cause at least, I simply cannot transfer my data from Xbox to PC, this game should adopt cross platform for it considering windows is already starting and that would make scenarios like this trivial to deal with synchronized updates would be a bit of a problem is the only problem I can see, and multiple people with the same name which is much harder to deal with, of course separating them into two groups and labeling some players as PC and some as Xbox could also fix that problem and I'm probably over-simplifying this, you would still have to deal with coding and all that but still, well anyways I'm getting a new PC in about a week that can actually handle the game at framerates over 20 so I'll be starting over soon, but at least now I have the knowledge (but then again now I have to deal with junctions and that's gonna be hella annoying cause I played before then and a little after)