The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

It's in the glyphs section because it has a glyph with it.

Should we possibly consider adding such codes to the non-glyph section? After all, glyphs are pretty useless, while free weapons and other equipment are much more interesting. I, at least, therefore ignore the glyph section and in this case would have overlooked this cool code as a result.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Knuffolino said:

Should we possibly consider adding such codes to the non-glyph section? After all, glyphs are pretty useless, while free weapons and other equipment are much more interesting. I, at least, therefore ignore the glyph section and in this case would have overlooked this cool code as a result.

Yeah I can mix them later.

I didn't really think so many people would skip reading the post in many spots, the changelog, the comments, and when I quote myself for every code that is added. 

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)LostSpark13 said:

Unsure if it counts for here. I think the Syndana offer expire on the 16th

Generally no, it would not be included in this thread because the code provided by Omen would be a distinctly generated code. It would have between 12 and 18 characters and be a different code for each person. (eg mine is X1X2-X3X4-X5X6 but yours would be X2X3-X4X5-X6Y7).

This thread is pretty much focused on the stuff that is free for everyone and the codes are the same for everyone (eg TENNOCON2022).

But thank you for thinking of others! It's the thought that counts 💝
Pass It On Be Kind GIF

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Generally no, it would not be included in this thread because the code provided by Omen would be a distinctly generated code. It would have between 12 and 18 characters and be a different code for each person. (eg mine is X1X2-X3X4-X5X6 but yours would be X2X3-X4X5-X6Y7).

This thread is pretty much focused on the stuff that is free for everyone and the codes are the same for everyone (eg TENNOCON2022).

But thank you for thinking of others! It's the thought that counts 💝
Pass It On Be Kind GIF

I see, thank you for explaining! <3

• Like 3