Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Will you ever address the state of "co-op" publically? Will "team mates" ability to negetively impact my game ever be taken as seriously as it is required to keep players long term? From caches force extract, to all the ways data masses can be hijacked, to frost, limbo(still), mag, nyx stopping bullets, nidus (2) vaubaun following me using 4 to stop my attacks like a limbo, lasers on void def, taking away my lifesupport, calling in all the excavators, leeching to where they still get rewards (bad on every star map horrid on plains), or anything i can do about it other than Stop playing ??? Please ban me and the people i report OR SAY OR DO SOMETHING!

I doubt this will even be seenbut, any chance you guys at DE have had other complaints about players losing connection at strict times? For me its 26 and 56 minutes past every hour i will lose connection. No matter what! I was wondering if theres a fix or your goig to fix this? Please this problem means i can barely go half an hour in any mission.

Could the Limbo Prime Glyph be added to the Prime Accessories pack?

We already pay a lot of money just for the accessories, and the glyph kinda feels like it should be listed in it, as it is kind of an accessory and sure I could just buy the big package(if I had the money), but the reason I am buying the smaller ones is not because I don't want to support the game more, but because I don't want my grind taken away from me, as it is the reason I play the game. Also just the feeling of getting the frames yourself, makes them feel more personal and "precious" and keeps me playing longer. 

The Prime Glyphs feel kinda like a badge to say "Hey I supported the game during this time of its life" and buying the Prime Accessory pack or the weapons pack kinda feels like you are getting left out from that.

Anyway I hope you'll consider it, anyway thank you for your time and thanks for the amazing game you've given us:)

Dara.

*edit*

I have bought full prime packs in the past (valkyr when I started and Ember and Frost when they got unvaulted the first time), it was nice to start out with Valkyr and she is my favorite frame because of the fact that I played the story with her and got that "bond", but Ember and Frost are just laying in my arsenal and haven't really been used, cause they just kinda felt forced on and like they took away hours of fun in the game I could have used to get them. So I kinda see them in a negative light if that makes sense>-<

Is there any comment on the Umbral Mods and there availability for all Warframes. I am concerned that I am forma'ing all of my builds that I want to be 'Umbra'-fied, only to have them disabled for non-umbra frames?

Also Rhino currently takes 2 augments to function at higher level misisons, any consideration to change the way his iron skin works to allow for him to reset it naturally without the need for an augment? And repurpose that iron skin augment into something more involved?

Thanks for an awesome game!

A few questions

1) In regards to “revenant” and a possible Nyx rework/adjustment are y’all aware of how little damage enemies do to each other? Chaos is currently like forcing enemies to have a water gun fight. Will this be changed with Revenant? And will it be addressed with nyx changes?

2) Where are we at with IPS changes? Was that scrapped or is it still something being worked on?  

3) Would Love to here about how melee 3.0 will effect some of the channeling and combo counter mods. 

4) when is plague star returning? 

Love everyone at DE, it’s so rare to have developers that are as excited about playing their game as the consumers. The enthusiasm and passion y’all have for Warframe is often under appreciated. Thank y’all!!!!

I brought a friend on board and started playing together, but hit a few walls all things I didn't know about and had to learn the hard way with him, like unable to trade until he was MR 2, only allowed 2 trades a day, difficulty in trading because nothing shows if he has the mod already, the 1 for 1 selection process when trading gear, can only trade special weapons blue print. 

Will you guys be looking into a type of mentoring process between higher players and newbies, for the future? 

Are there any plans for a Kubrow rework in the future?  They look so powerful and awesome, yet my scrawny kitty cat can out perform them in every way.  Also, would you consider allowing SIZE to be passed on in the imprint?  That would make Kubrow breeding exciting again, right now only a small community find any value in breeding and trading them any longer. 

Oh, and maybe some more armor styles for all companions.

Rhino recenty got some nice skins but current Iron Skin visuals ruins fashionframe. Could there be an togglable alternative for example Palatine styled Iron Skin on regular Rhino and Skins?

Also ability to preview Iron Skin visuals in Arsenal please?

- Is there a timeline for the new Login Rewards system? Can we get some further details on UI, how it's going to work, Restrictions etc

- How will the new Melee 3.0 System effect Sword & Shield. Any chance the heavy move could be a staggering Shield bash or something similar? Would really like to see how the sword and board is gonna be treated in this update. I feel like that melee archetype doesn't get a lot of love, so it would be nice for some info on it.

- Timeline on Revenant: How is final balancing going, and is he almost ready for release? Will he have lore tied to him, being the first Eidolon/Sentient Warframe it would be nice to unravel info on his Sentient affliction. Will there be any Eidolon Armor released in tangent? The energy tendril aesthetics of the Eidolons would make excellent Chest, Arms and Legs armor add-ons. 

Is There anyway u can make quest frames like ''Atlas'' Blueprints purchasable in market  after the quest is done!

I made the mistake of deleting my Atlas for more inventory space and now i cant build him anymore...

Pls DE can you fix this issue! 

Archived