Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the Kitgun barrels include one with innate silence?

Will Fortuna be the place for the Energy Overflow to come back as an arcane?

Will we see focus schools for Penjaga and Umbra polarities?

Will Fortuna's equivalent of the Quills offer a one-use item that allows players to unplug a focus lens without destroying the lens?

Is Railjack big enough to act as an orbiter that the landing craft dock into? Or will it act like a landing craft that we have the option of using in place of the others and get to see the interior change in response?

Not to sound rude, but is there any idea on how soon operator hair might be ready for release? Just curious.

Can we take a minute to discuss the issues with Riven mods, and how incredibly broken and expensive they are? Its ruining the market. 

Also, I'd like to see a toggle button made for Trinity so players who don't want her massive lobster butt in the way of literally everything on her. Pretty please? Y'all made one of sorts for Chroma and his Dragon wings.

• Can we get an update on the kingpin system? Is it shelved? Still in the works? on hold because we need to get Venus out?
  • Will Nakak, Old man zuumbat and Master Tesonai getting more offerings? The rarely get a visit. Check your stats, I am sure they will say the same.
  • Is old man zuumbat going to finish assembling that ayatan sculpture on his table? Are we going to get a new ayatan statue to pickup when he does? I would love a new one to pickup!
  • Can we prevent newer player from being overwhelmed by the hydrolyst by keeping them from selecting a tridolon bounty without the means to fight it (i.e. no amp at all)
  • Can you show off "fishing" on Venus?
  • Can we "beta test" the new hover boards in the POE to play with while we wait for Venus? Also, when will you remove the build cost for sky archwing mentioned in a previous dev stream?

1.Will melee rework come with Fortuna patch ? or earlier?

2.Can you show progress for Melee 3.0 after two weeks passed ?

3.AkLato, Dual Skana, is it possible to get prime version?

4.Are these the next prime access? : Chroma Prime? Akjagara Prime Gram Prime with Prime Accoessries as Deth Cube Prime ?

Hey, Always loved Warframe from the get go, despite frames massive reworks, nerfs, buffs etc.

However the only thing I would like for an extra would be able to carry both a pet, either kubrow or kavat as WELL! as also being able to have a sentinal active, e.g. carrier, helios.

Been playing for more than 4years, still not a thing. why is that please??

Cheers. keep up the great work.

P.S: Theirs many threads to support or argue the point of this idea. However you could just make an exilus mod for warframes, 10m vaccum or something etc. Easy fix. 😃

It was nice having a tactical alert roll around again, especially since it had been so long since we had one, any chance to get them put on a rotation of some kind? even 2 a year would fill in the gaps in otherwise content dry times where we are waiting on big mainline updates and new landscapes. and would be a cool way to put the weapons that are currently in the invasions into a farmable form.

Archived