Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In warframe, what makes the least sense in your opinion?

that we can't use archwing to provide infinite life support in survival missions

edit:

extra ones

that fire rate mods do not increase damage on thrown weapons

attack speed mods for melee does not increase damage

why nulifier backpacs is not placed inside all doorways instead of carried around (if DE employ please don't get any ideas hehe)

that weapons with punch through does't make holes in ships

Edited by aivadarker
included more fails

- Corpus being super-tech advanced but still having guys trying to beat you up with a stick.

- The fact that you start every mission with like 15% of total energy pool. Really...  Ordis just plug me in and charge to 100% wtf

- Host migration 0.5 second after starting the mission.

- Unable to use Volt 4 while fishing. I want AOE all the fish 

Nothing gets sucked out into Space when breaking the windows on Corpus ships.

Grineer infantry activating alarms in Corpus ships during invasions and vice-versa. 

Needing air to survive in survival missions while being a Warframe. You can handle the suffocating vacuum of Space itself, but struggle with a lack of air on a confined ship ._ . 

The Lotus needing data from Interception and Mobile Defense missions. As per one of the Cephalon Cordylon entries two years ago, the Lotus has the most knowledge and influential whereabouts regarding anything. Why would she care about a few messages being sent between enemies? With the power she has, worrying about that stuff would seem to be the last of her priorities. 

WARFRAMES DON’T HAVE PROTO SHIELDS

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

1) Grineer leaping over 50m getting over a ledge in one second

2) Rivens needing kuva

3) Nullifiers just why

4) "Ballistics and Archaic weapons; crude and dangerous, just like the Grineer" Gets sniped from over 100m by a LANCER

5) Why Forma resets the rank of a weapon >.>

6) +1 for your point

7) How we can fashion frame. Wouldn't the Strain absorb anything that's in it?

:clem:

Mobile defense and the corpus ship tileset with the ungodly amount of barrels and poorly made glasses.
If they're the ones that are supposed to be the richest, it's because they use the cheapest things and don't pay for any safety protocols 'cause clearly there are none

Edited by Asdryu

7 minutes ago, (PS4)KingGuy420 said:

I don't get why Hellfire and Continuity are so rare. Or why Serration isn't given to players at a certain point.

Things I'll never be able to wrap my mind around...

Yesterday I gave up and just bought Continuity. Guess what? Today it dropped in a regular mission somewhere.

Earlier, I farmed Rhino Prime Systems, never found it. Gave up and bought it. Guess what? Later that very same day it dropped when I wasn't even farming hard.

"Efficiency"

+Ability efficiency and +channeling efficiency really are -ability cost and -channeling cost. If they were real efficiency, you would need 400% ability efficiency to be at 25% ability cost or 500% channeling efficiency to be at 20% channeling cost, where you currently get at 175% and 180% "efficiencies", respectively.

If the stats worked like they're named, 175% ability efficiency would mean your 100 cost power costs 57 energy.

28 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Mastery tests is on the top of my list.

Do you mean why we even have them or, the tests themselves?

If the former, that's easy. Think of them similarly as there are tests in martial arts. We are space ninjas, aren't we? What kinda bugs me is why Lotus is the one testing us instead of Teshin. He is more of a combat trainer if you think about it, so it would make more sense for him to give these tests to us.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

For me what makes the least sense is Infested Interception missions, like why do the infestation care about data or whatever they're trying to get from the terminals we're trying to steal from anyway? Your thoughts?

DNA stabilizers. 'nough said