Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

Goodluck DE employees, you got shafted just as the playerbase did :(

yeah... lets spare a thought for DE employees, this will affect them too - wish the best for them 

do our goverments even care ? they will sell everything overseas without a care in the world as long as it generates $ but one day they will regret when nothing belongs to anyone inside their borders 

not really i go all +12 weapons under a month and they update pretty fast for a outside MMO and the team helped me with some stuff though they banned me for talking about warframe

i seen gold farmers in the days of P2P but not anymore and rng seems fine to me :p

You @(*()$ Liar, ive played pwi for 4 years and i dont have +12, to get the best gear in Perfect World International it costs about $20,000 for fck sakes.

If DE sells out, i fcking quit!

Well Warframe for me has gone downhill for awhile now, so nothing of loss. I've been meaning to quit for awhile. Only thing that keeps me playing is my friends inviting me to play. DE has made a lot of questionable choices for the last couple of updates and that's really what is driving me away (Seems they care more about having platinum sales then actually balancing the game). If they are aquired by Perfect World (Which I have no experience with but from reading other people's comments seems bad) then I'll just stop.

Edited by AzureFlameKite

But guys! It's not like they're EA or anything, right?

DE's an indie company with only 20 people working so they'll get more people from PWE, right?
If PWE controls DE, then Steve can get more money to go into the game, right?

They can make other games better with their revolutionary Evolution engine, right?

They could even make Star Trek Online play like their own Star Trek game. That was good, right?

It's not like they're going to add fusion core packs that cost more to buy than to trade for, right?

Right?

yeah... lets spare a thought for DE employees, this will affect them too - wish the best for them 

do our goverments even care ? they will sell everything overseas without a care in the world as long as it generates $ but one day they will regret when nothing belongs to anyone inside their borders 

Why should the government even care? It's none of their biz.

To the economically dumb like myself, what does this mean?  ?  Is this what PWE did to other game developers?   Because looking up what outstanding shares are only gave me a very vague idea of what they are but gave a hint that DE may remain in control but I know nothing about economics so if someone could please explain.