Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.5.1

DE_Adam

Changes

• Increased the range on Tar-Mutalist Moa’s ‘slow goo’ deactivation once destroyed.
  • The Bright Purity Augment Mod can now be used on Skana Prime.
  • Made various sound tweaks to Gammacor shots.
  • Event name will now display on star chart node for Event Alerts.
  • Mutalist Alad V can no longer be stun locked with electric damage procs.
  • Vauban’s Ability grenades have received their own unique texture!
  • Hiding Beep Boop Paint Bot, wasn't meant to be live yet! Those of you with a fresh coat of sneak-peek paint, enjoy!
  • Added new hip fire poses to the Gammacor.

Fixes

• Fixed a hole on Ice Planet that players could fall into.
  • Fixed UI Codex dioramas displaying unintended elements of the UI.
  • Fixed Patient Zero quest not completing for some players.
  • Fixed a positioning error on Warframe Launcher
  • Fixed floating NPC spawn points on Ice Planet Mobile Defense missions
  • Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker costing zero energy to use, in addition to power allowing players to still move during bleedout.
  • Fixed enemy pathing that would cause enemies to sometimes to leap into pits to their death.
  • Fixed Infested Ancients getting stuck at spawn points on Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
  • Fixed Dual Decurion blueprint appearing in Clan Tech, removed blueprint from Clan Tech Research. This is a Market blueprint for you to craft once you obtain the parts!
  • Fixed an issue with the Gammacor appearing in the codex as a duplicate ‘Lato’ entry.
  • Fixed issue with Helios not scanning properly.

what about the download speed? i didnt even download the main update yet. FIX THAT! 200 B/s to 40 KB/s download speed. WTF?! i re downloaded the game to see if its gonna fix it with 3.7 MB/s static.

BTW, so the ones that got the luck to download the update with no issues and even bought the bugged bp from market get too keep it while we still are stuck at downloading the update? Can DE plz put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger already?

Cant take the hitting in the b*lls anymore.

Edited by FRIBAT