Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright

Fishyflakes

4 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

At the very worst it will be a sidegrade since base damage and range are getting massive boosts.

I hope they do the same with Exalted Weapons damage or Players would ignore them because mods like Blood Rush or Maiming Strike can’t be used into them and those mods are what makes Melee Weapon like the Atterax amazing.

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

I hope they do the same with Exalted Weapons damage or Players would ignore them because mods like Blood Rush or Maiming Strike can’t be used into them and those mods are what makes Melee Weapon like the Atterax amazing.

I imagine Exalted weapons will be tweaked, but not nearly to the same extremes as normal weapons. As it stands, with say exalted blade itself, you don't even need the combo meter to absolutely destroy most enemies even past sortie level with the waves. Tripling the damage output of that would be heavily overpowered.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I imagine Exalted weapons will be tweaked, but not nearly to the same extremes as normal weapons. As it stands, with say exalted blade itself, you don't even need the combo meter to absolutely destroy most enemies even past sortie level with the waves. Tripling the damage output of that would be heavily overpowered.

It would be until you reach a area where the enemies have 98 - 99% DR.

While 3.0 probably is coming soon Gram Prime being released soon isn't any indication of it.

DE needs some prime weapons to release with a new prime frame so why make something new when they've already announced and worked on/made the Gram Prime.

Also Gram Prime is just a new skin and stats for an existing weapon while Revenant's is an entirely new melee type.

*Mask of the Lost One spoilers:

Spoiler

Also Revenant's sword is already "in-game", in the last phase of the quest where you fight his apparition he actually swings it at you if you get within his melee range.