Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2018= content drought?

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

13 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

It's still considered part of the Rebalance, and it's still coming this year. If anything, this further emphasises what a big update it actually is.

Fair enough, however it still leaves out other aspect's such as damage 2.5/3.0

and an update to rivens that's commonly requested and for good reason's.

yeah, updates we've been getting are nice but it's been at the cost of consisent updates and I can''t help but feel some of DE's ambitions are maybe getting a tad to big.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Fair enough, however it still leaves out other aspect's such as damage 2.5/3.0 

and an update to rivens that's commonly requested and for good reason's.

I was under the assumption that Damage 2.5 was cancelled, or at least heavily delayed. And, yeah, there's a reason I rarely bother with Rivens.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

yeah, updates we've been getting are nice but it's been at the cost of consisent updates and I can''t help but feel some of DE's ambitions are maybe getting a tad to big.

Maybe. But that's a whole different can of worms.

48 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I was under the assumption that Damage 2.5 was cancelled, or at least heavily delayed. And, yeah, there's a reason I rarely bother with Rivens.

Sadly, would've loved to seen it come out without the whole depending on damage weights part.

Or even a full build of it that was more of a test build with a back up of the old code just incase.

Edited by (PS4)purpleskullgamin

Really what this game is missing is a mode in which more than 4 tenno can fight bosses and hordes, we need raids or long, quest-like missions for 4 member squads. I wouldn't dare ask for an open world where more than 4 tenno can join, because of the loading mess with PoE. Or maybe we should all start trying out Conclave on our respective platforms?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

Really what this game is missing is a mode in which more than 4 tenno can fight bosses and hordes, we need raids or long, quest-like missions for 4 member squads. I wouldn't dare ask for an open world where more than 4 tenno can join, because of the loading mess with PoE. Or maybe we should all start trying out Conclave on our respective platforms?

I just wish I had a randomizer button. I press it and it just tossed me to any random node.

I honestly don't expect them to give us content too often tbh. This year we have the sacrifice and fortuna, possibly with railjack. You may say sacrifice was only an hour worth of quest but the time to make that much alone is ridiculous. As long as they keep the quality in check and the content sure to come (not like how overwatch has almost no indication on new content), i'm fine.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I honestly don't expect them to give us content too often tbh. This year we have the sacrifice and fortuna, possibly with railjack. You may say sacrifice was only an hour worth of quest but the time to make that much alone is ridiculous. As long as they keep the quality in check and the content sure to come (not like how overwatch has almost no indication on new content), i'm fine.

I would say less than an hour, it was the shortest real quest so far. The cinematics were nice enough though. To be honest, most of the content that was verbally stated for last year was at the time pushed to this year, which is likely not for this year either. It doesn't matter much, if the stuff is fun and rewarding to do; but so far we haven't had much like that since Plains of Eidolon last year and it was released quite grindy and is still enough to scare some players off and worry others for Fortuna. That said, hopefully, some quality work will show up and some of the projects pushed back from earlier can fill in the gap waiting for the next syndicate rep cap to reset so that we can max Fortuna standing.

14 hours ago, Zavenosk said:

Warframe has had lots of content droughts. They usually end with a big, amazing update that redefines the game.

They usually end with a big, amazing update that redefines the game. mounth of bugs, broken economy, barely working game mechanics, but yeah we need to wait to november-december for droughts to end, until it not much to do in warframe.

Justo ahora, Atekron dijo:

They usually end with a big, amazing update that redefines the game. mounth of bugs, broken economy, barely working game mechanics, but yeah we need to wait to november-december for droughts to end, until it not much to do in warframe.

I'd say October, so not so much time to wait... 

16 hours ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

In all the games I have played since Pong in the '70s I don't think I have ever seen a game that gave me as much content as Warframe for free.

THIS ^  People want "more" without even defining or understanding what "more" means.  As if new content is just "created" with a wave of some dev's wand.  Content is created with PURPOSE.  If there is no meaning behind the content, then what would inspire its creations, let alone justify the months of work needed to implement it?

Seriously, if people are "bored" they can come join my clan.  I've got plenty that needs doing 😛

16 hours ago, Korusagi said:

What you call content drought, I call "After-Hype Impatience Distress".

Symptoms are known to manifest after a few months from Tennocons. The symptoms vary from simple boredom of continued play, increased obsession to General News & Information subforums that leads to increased forum general activity and less time in-game, and on more serious cases, a "burnout".

There are common treatment practices like finding alternate gameplay inside Warframe (trading, clan management and building, fashionframe and other completionist activity), interchanging play time with other games, keeping the mind focused on something else such as real life hobbies, job and other kinds of entertainments.

I swear this is gold.  Can I just save and quote this for every one of these threads that pops up? lol