The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the proto gun skins that were to be part of the whole Relay rebuilding situation?

Lakais

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

And the bait was taken. 

44 minutes ago, Ryuujou. said:

my brother in christ, you are literally the one that brought it up, as if the CoNcLaVe DeD xD horse wasn't already pulverized into lasagna

Man decided to mald out in a public forum completely unprompted and when someone points out how ugly it looks it's lmao "bait." Guess he's gotta tell himself that because he obviously can't bear to look in the mirror and realize what an easy dunk he is. 

edit: Maybe the screenshot's poor quality is doing the skins a disservice but those skins, man, they don't look very good. If people are interested well more power to them- it'd be nice, at least, for DE to clarify if they still exist or have been scrapped. Developers scrap or repurpose works in progress all the time so no biggie either way. 

Edited by BansheeAndZephyrMarried
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, BansheeAndZephyrMarried said:

Man decided to mald out in a public forum completely unprompted and when someone points out how ugly it looks it's lmao "bait." Guess he's gotta tell himself that because he obviously can't bear to look in the mirror and realize what an easy dunk he is. 

And you can't defend the mode you just resort to insulting me cause im right. You can't handle that fact the mode is dead so you got to assume things about me, do tell me how conclave isn't dead or are you back to more petty insults of what aboutism?

1 hour ago, BansheeAndZephyrMarried said:

Man decided to mald out in a public forum completely unprompted

The conversation up to your comment went "Why aren't these skins available yet? > There's been radio silence for years > They won't waste time on something a tiny fraction of the community cares about > Conclave exists and a tiny fraction of the community cares about it> LOL git gud scrub"

You derailed this thread harder than the truck in Super 8.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

And you can't defend the mode you just resort to insulting me cause im right. You can't handle that fact the mode is dead so you got to assume things about me, do tell me how conclave isn't dead or are you back to more petty insults of what aboutism?

Why do you think I'm defending Conclave? How low does one's IQ need to be to even think that way? What terrible things made you reach that kind of mode of thought? Conclave isn't a person or an idea or anything, it doesn't need defending, at least that's not how I see it. 

I just saw someone malding like PvE players usually do when they bring up Conclave out of the blue and recommended them to let go of the mald. Maybe I hit the nail on the head too accurately. 

Edited by BansheeAndZephyrMarried
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, BansheeAndZephyrMarried said:

We get it, you're bad at Conclave and you can never forgive it for the crime of putting a mirror in front of you. 

It's perfectly fine to be bad at shooters, but it's not fine for someone to hold a grudge against a videogame mode for so long. Let it go. For your own sake. 

Yes I guess? You feel like a hero now? Could really use those proto skins though I hope DE follow up on that.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

And you can't defend the mode you just resort to insulting me cause im right. You can't handle that fact the mode is dead so you got to assume things about me, do tell me how conclave isn't dead

Hard to think of those as assumptions when you're one of those players who -for some odd reason- keep randomly appearing in the conclave feedback subforums to say that exact same thing and keeps doing the same even on completely unrelated topics, like this one.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

or are you back to more petty insults of what aboutism?

Wanna read a whataboutism?

6 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

And yet conclave is still up and that's not used by 99.999% of players

Because your argument is literally just "what about conclave".

• Like 4

13 hours ago, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

And yet conclave is still up and that's not used by 99.999% of players

13 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Like K-Drives, Shawzins, Conclave, and Pablo's recent hint at a farming system? DE wastes dev time on things 95% of the active playerbase won't use all the time.

Everything you two listed were already implemented before "dying", the modern weapon skins died as soon as it was shown, thus they were not even launched in the first place

13 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Plus, they've already wasted this dev time making the models for these items years ago. The time's already been spent.

There were only two models, & both looked unfinished

8 hours ago, -Krism- said:

There were only two models, & both looked unfinished

So release those two models. 🤷‍♀️

Edit: They also looked pretty finished to me, at least for the standards of 2017-era Warframe.

The shotgun's got wood details, screws, outlines, a Lotus symbol, the two-tone blending.

rqsWJVZ.png

It even has finer details like the checkering on the front and the detail between the barrels.

skpnC0t.png

The pistol's got plenty of detailing as well, though this is about as close as we got to see it.

rGrF0YX.png

There are a lot of newer skins that look far worse.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 4