Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki's disarm change idea

_Stragan_Prime_

We all know most of loki's players play him like a fidget spinner with atterax, but a few of them play disarm loki or both.

Ok forget this intro. What am I mean ? I mean lokis 4 deal dmg yes ? Let him deal dmg. He sould destroy enemies weapons, he sould make them explode and deal masive dmg and couse bleeding. Enemies with melee weapon or infested will be stunned (cd 5s). Enemies which got destroyed weapons can't be stunned.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Massive damage, yikes lmao.

tenor.gif Damage

2 hours ago, MrStringer5215 said:

We all know most of loki's players play him like a fidget spinner with atterax, but a few of them play disarm loki or both.

Ok forget this intro. What am I mean ? I mean lokis 4 deal dmg yes ? Let him deal dmg. He sould destroy enemies weapons, he sould make them explode and deal masive dmg and couse bleeding. Enemies with melee weapon or infested will be stunned (cd 5s). Enemies which got destroyed weapons can't be stunned.

Why?

He deals massive damage...With melee weapons.

for the most part its fine, its uncharacteristic for a stealth trickster frame to be a "Massive" damage dealer. not to mention Disarm is still great, the ability to take away enemies weapons in a radius of over 40 meters with no chance for them to get their weapons back is nothing to scoff at.

2 hours ago, MrStringer5215 said:

I have to disagree, i rarely see Loki players Bayblading around the map and i must say its an ugly and shameful playstyle.

His 4th Skill is already very useful as it is and becomes even more with the Augment mod. There is no need to add damage potential to it, specially Loki being a Squishy Stealth frame.

the problem I see with Loki is that he could use some tweaking, but to suggest tweaking him is heresy, and to actually go ahaead and do it would cause the entire "loki Mastuh reys" crowd to REEEE themselves for weeks on end. I think if anyone could do it, Pablo can, but make no mistake: it would be the most divisive frame rework ever. bans will be handed out by the dozen and the Mods would have to work around the clock to contain the fallout. so if it's ever gonna happen, it would have to be worth it.

Love loki and have asked for changes to him but dont ask for them to fix whats not broken maybe a buff to decoy and switch tp would be nice though. When i say dont fix whats not broken i mean specifically his four the rest of his kit could be looked at.

Edited by S.Dust