The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let us choose a Handler

Liquidushime

Lotus betrayed us. Let us customize and or choose a new handler (NOT Ordis, don't do this.) Even a cephalon or one of the tenno allies somewhere. Just let us drop lotus, I feel like Ordis is just trying to hard. We're free agents, let us be free. I just don't like the "This is a traitor guiding you, also it's glitchy and it's ordis" thing. Let us choose someone else. 

The lotus voice lines were accumulated over a long stretch, for a basic set there isn't very many lines overall (while some NPCs like Darvo and Maroo already have many lines that would cover it initially) and for most players they wont need all the specific lines once they get to the point of losing the lotus as they already know what they are doing.

So even just a basic set of lines or something akin to the Syndicate leader comments would work initially and DE can build up over time from there.

DE could even make each handler cost around 40 plat and make a good chunk of money off of this. People are tired of glitch lotus. Maybe have Ordis be a free handler after Apostasy Prologue, but give us more choices. Maroo, Teshin, Simaris, Syndicate Leaders, Darvo with Clem, Konzu, Onkko and Hai Luk would all be great handlers to choose from. We could even throw in a little spice by having Alad V and Tyl Regor as options as well.

Yes, please.  

While it would take a lot of time and money to create new handlers, I feel it would be worth the investment due to how often I've seen this request and my own preference for it.

I'd love to have the option of purchasing handler packs, good chance I'd buy all of them just for the variety. 

20 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Yes, please.  

While it would take a lot of time and money to create new handlers, I feel it would be worth the investment due to how often I've seen this request and my own preference for it.

I'd love to have the option of purchasing handler packs, good chance I'd buy all of them just for the variety. 

HELL YEAH!!!

This is just a personal hunch but I have a feeling we will be in need of a new 'Guide' after The New War. Or at the very least we'll get to choose, maybe our previous answers will finally mean something, I still have no idea what that Yin Yang emblem will lead to.

On 2018-09-28 at 1:08 PM, Liquidushime said:

Lotus betrayed us. Let us customize and or choose a new handler (NOT Ordis, don't do this.) Even a cephalon or one of the tenno allies somewhere. Just let us drop lotus, I feel like Ordis is just trying to hard. We're free agents, let us be free. I just don't like the "This is a traitor guiding you, also it's glitchy and it's ordis" thing. Let us choose someone else. 

I think we ought to be able to replace Ordis with another Cephalon (or 'build' a cephalon from data fragments, allowing us to choose personality types, level of corruption/puns, voice type, appearance etc). I've always disliked the notion that we're all supposed to be these unique characters with unique storylines, yet all of us have the exact same storylines and the same unique interactions. It'd be cool to at least have a choice for us to pick a different cephalon to take over.

That way, DE could further customise the game experience with different cephalons granting different bonus alerts, having different quest interactions etc.