Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

This just made clipping worse and changed some hood details to the suit category, both which are paid. 
Way to go.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shade - Ambush: When Ghost invisibility is broken, Shade’s owner is granted 120% Damage for 3s.

That's great, but did you actually fix the ability so that warframes don't outright disappear when the invisibility breaks?

Because that's pretty gamebreaking!! And you haven't even acknowledged the bug even though myself and a couple of others reported it on the forums 😕

The worst about this new gamemode so far is by fact not the game itself but the players.
"Booohoo i died. Now i leave the game. Oh i am host? I do not care if it nearly instantly kills the mission for others, since their abilities and everything get reseted so they get oneshotted too or the objective fails."

Seriously DE. It is about damn time for dedicated servers. Over 60% of all failed missions stem from your peer 2 peer nonsense and that ridiculous host migration. Everytime i see host migration i pray for the objective to survive.
Each new gamemode you implement relies more and more on a stable connection which just can't be guranteed by old fart peer 2 peer connections no more. So either you stop trying to make such game modes and built around peer 2 peer or you finally ditch peer 2 peer and get some proper servers. 
If you are so afraid that you have to pay for those then at least give players the ability to let them host via a server so the connection is stable enough. I am 100% sure that there are dozens of your players out there who happily make their server available for Warframe so you would not even have to pay for those.
Would you kindly?

1 hour ago, myuushii said:

Yeah great. Miasma only exists with a prerequisite now meaning the added energy cost of having to cast spores and having to cultivate them to multiple enemies already. And then it barely does even do enough damage (compared to just whipping/shooting a group of enemies). Spores got nerfed again for no damn reason and having more range is even more important now to make Miasma even viable to use itself and to spread spores. And the fact that the multiplier not working work was "unknown" or rather unintended, so initially the design was meant to be Miasma with pre-nerf dmg + the spores multiplier. So what's the logic here?
Not to mention 3.0 Saryn removed the energy gain she had under the pretext that the new spore system reduced energy cost, but then that system was scrapped and she became a spore spammer and now a Miasma spammer as well. And not that it's a bad thing at all, but she's one of the few frames where I use 3 abilities frequently, sometimes 4. I don't have that many energy issues myself with Zenurik and S#&$ but not everyone is as decked out as I am (and doesn't have Prime Saryn).

But Equinox is allowed somehow.

Not going to argue but I wholly disagree with your perception of the miasma spore combo. I have found it extremely successful for spreading spores and this change will make it even better.

Really Nice update, loved the quest, sounds, infinite Archwing, etc. I do have one complain. Just did my 1st Arbitration, the host and some other guy decided to leave after the 1st rotation (on the last second), I and some other dude want to continue, wen we got beck from the host migration I got killed immediately, so game ended after the other dude tried to hold on form a minute or so. The thing is I thought. OK no problem I'll just do it again... No can do, you can only do the arbitration one time. That Is my complain, I got locked out of getting other possible rewards from Arbitration because of some dudes that wanted to leave. So I guess there is no doing this mode whit randoms otherwise sooner or later you will get another situation like this one.

I've encountered a few bugs:
The imperator vanda looks like the normal version durning misions (the skin is not right)
The +300power strenght bonus doesn't apply on chroma, if you cast elemental ward (fire chroma) his health is the same health i have usualy, the same goes for vex armor buff.
Can anyone confirm if this happen on other warframes (for example looking at warframes that have a numeric indicator like nezha warding halo)?

lots of fun/good stuff... anyways:

*complain mode on*

need to complete yursa to unlock elite alerts... cant complete yursa due to bug (?) making defectors fall down on the map right before the escape spot...

/golfclap

oh and btw i am quite annoyed that in EU you kinda have ZERO chances to get a twitch drop, when you are employed.
1 am on workdays is not a great time... you CANT just put up the channel and go to sleep... wont work. you CANT stay awake until stream starts. make sure you are "watching" and go to sleep then... wont work. disconnects you for inactivity or something.

@[DE]Megan

Not sure if any other player from Finland has commented on this already but you might want to change that essence name.

Vitus is one letter away from a foul/insulting finnish word "vittu" which means pussy/vagina in our language. You don't usually use this word when speaking kindly of anything or anyone.

1 minute ago, ElocFreidon said:

Wait so you're telling me I've been paying 10 Plat each time I rushed this instead of 10k credits? Its always said 10k credits cost for me.

You had the "nutrio incubator upgrade segment" probably, so you paid 10k credits, now it should be free for you since you have the upgrade.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW WEAPON SKINS
 ZASTRA DUAL DAGGER SKIN

Artistry meets lethality with this elegant Dagger Skin.

KLUDGEKIL MACHETE SKIN
Bludgeon, hack, and maim with this improvised Machete skin fashioned out of broken Grineer weapons

Why didn't you make these weapons..?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated weapon FX for the Arca Plasmor, Castanas, and Sancti Castanas.

I underestimated how great this update would be. Great job guys! :inlove:

A+++ on the Plasmor effects, Saryn update, Melee sounds, Arbitration alerts and the Phantasma alt fire update!!!

Everything is feeling just amazing!

Thanks for the ability to buy numerous forma bundles too!

Archived