Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Not sure if I am the first to report this, but I cannot channel my melee weapons while sprinting ever since the latest hotfix. I've tried:

-Switching my melee attack and Channel buttons to see if it was my keyboard acting up.

-Turning toggle channel on and off.

-Turning sprint toggle on and off.

How to reproduce: Go to any mission and try to melee channel while sprinting. Bug occurs even while attacking as long as sprint is held

My gear is Excal Umbra with Fang Prime equipped with the latest Dual Dagger skin, whose name escapes me right now.

Mesa shatter shield is broken it consumes energy it activates but the timer don't start and becomes unavailable to re-cast and even if you die or go out of bound to reset your frame shatter shield don't work

Edited by dnl12358
spelling mistakes

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Zirion_Bk:

Not sure if I am the first to report this, but I cannot channel my melee weapons while sprinting ever since the latest hotfix. I've tried:

-Switching my melee attack and Channel buttons to see if it was my keyboard acting up.

-Turning toggle channel on and off.

-Turning sprint toggle on and off.

How to reproduce: Go to any mission and try to melee channel while sprinting. Bug occurs even while attacking as long as sprint is held

My gear is Excal Umbra with Fang Prime equipped with the latest Dual Dagger skin, whose name escapes me right now.

Its a bug currently affecting all weapons

43 minutes ago, Xnidior said:

jET6vlS.png

i just realize it appear a 3rd thanos sugatra on my phorcys tennogen skin, if i try to put the thanos sugatra on normal skins it appear as usual having 2 sugatras on polearms, it happens only with the tennogen polearm skin

Was it like this before the Chimera update? Does it bother you? 'cause this may be the only reason I might get the skin. xD For the extra Thanatos Sugatra... xD

THe mask of the reverent quest is broke i have the rank the mask and hte parts but when you go to the plains at night nothing happens. I really want my warframe =( after i took the quest and went out in the plains nothing.. on the ship the quest is blocked out even tho i own everything and meet the requirements

I noticed lately that the +xp numbers that show up when enemies are killed are showing upon the weirdest places. It's kind of hard to explain, maybe like this: I'm seeing these numbers pop up as if my teammates killing enemies in the room front of me. But when I look around, none of them are near that room (still within affinity range tho), killing enemies somewhere else. It's a bit disorienting for me, mostly in void fissure missions (to see where enemies dying en masse)

Also, the new gear/emote wheel is kinda hard to use. Not in the difficulty sense - it was fast to learn *how* it works - but it just takes too much dang time, especially the emotes, having to tab into another panel. And somehow the wheel never seems to appear "turned" to the slot I'm expecting to and have to confusedly circle back and forth to find the item/emote I'm actually looking for. I think now it's "too interactive" right now, wiggling and moving everywhere.

Major annoyance:
Gear wheel key bindings keep shifting when I remove other gear.
For example, my first 10 slots are bound to ZUGHJKCVBN.
My archwing is equipped in H. My Glyph is equipped in G.
When I unequip the glyph, archwing moves from H to G, cypher moves from C to K, Clem moves from K to J etc.

And I have no idea how to insert back that glyph to G without having to rebind everything else.

Proposed solution: disable the auto-shifting which fills empty slots. I'd also like to keep some empty slots to separate gear groups (pizzas-empty-spectres-empty-cosmetics-...)

Minor annoyance:
Can't wipe the map in ESO with Discharge. Works the first time, but getting inconsistent. After the first wave, it misses way more targets than it hits.

Seems that my luminous dye vanishes out of inventory, have to rebuild every 30 min or so, lost about 60 of them now, the scanner wont always work, no statues anymore. Due to the updates name "monster´s unusual appearance" this is it? 🙂

Edited by skurh1nk

There are a few bugs happening with the lights of the game, this is just an example of what happens to me, like the Vomvalysts lures when they are full, that light wire does not appear anymore, linking the Vomvalysts in the baits, or the baits linking the destroyed part of eidolon.

tumblr_pgp045oKAX1teuq1ho1_540.jpg

Hi I apologize if this was mentioned before, am not well versed in forums, tried to look for In-topic search bar but couldn't find it.

Dear DE:

-> MESA's 3rd ability Shatter Shield is bugged, I can only Use it once then it says ability in use after timer runs out. that was consistent in normal star system missions, I did not go to Sanctuary

TY & TC .

I absolutely FREAKING LOVE the new elemental effects on the melee weapons. They look incredible and I love how they change with energy colour.

There does, however, seem to be some inconsistency with the effects. For example, the effects do not appear when the weapons are holstered, and sometimes do not appear when active (eg: nikana prime does not exhibit corrosive effect when equipped). There does occasionally seem to be the effects during weapon switch animations. That being said, the elemental effects will always appear when an attack is being performed.

I'd love to be able to have the elemental effects on all the time, I love the look of a corrosive nikana prime with the surt-form sheath sending out energy and molten sparks. If it wasn't intended for the weapons to have these particle effects when holstered, would it be possible for the display option to be updated to include "None", "When Equipped", and "Always", perhaps?

EDIT: Seems to be that most weapons do actually give off their elemental particles when they're supposed to, and it's just nikana prime that doesn't. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but imo it looks way better with the effects.

Edited by iLightning13
New information

Apologies for the lack of screenshots but the spawns are broken outside of Arbitrations, yesterday during the exterminate sortie it took a squad of 4 people almost 9 minutes to kill 180~ enemies due to lack of enemy spawns where that would of normally taken about 3-4 minutes prior to the update.