Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Sword Crafting Cost

ChillyWilly

On 2019-02-03 at 2:17 AM, deadbill said:

That's not my point. My point is, instead of giving player something to grind WHEN A STORY IS REACHING ITS CLIMAX, they should give a story progression instead.

Or they are giving you time to level and forma the thing and earn enough Endo to Rank Umbra Mods...You’ll get your story closer to Tennocon.

Work on your focus schools...you’ll need those points...all 177 MILLION of them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As OP, I'm surprised this post getting that much attention, I read through Most of the comments (Seriously 16 pages is a lot to cover). I've seen both side that wants warframe quest reward to be free and some people want it to be grindy.

Let me make things clear, I've done 7 hours of Farming for Paracesis and put 5 forma on it. Is it fun? No, Is it tedious to farm relics over and over and opening them up? Yes. but at least I did what some people asked me to do

To all Ducat vs Plat perspective, There is always a time where people buying prime junk for plat, so Ducats does worth plat. Its something you can gain in game, but it still worth plat.

Let say DE come up with a new Melee weapon that cost 100 Platinum, would people be angry? If judging from this thread, it would be split. cause people would just say "Oh I can get 100p no problem by selling Prime Junks, Prime Sets and other stuff". and some would be mad cause premium currency is tied to a weapon.

Even if I have Paracesis already, I still think 1000 ducats is alot of Ducats, Enough for 2 Weapon From baro, 3 Primed/Rare Mods, and can cost 300+ Plat if selled correctly. I would reduce it to at least 500 Ducats..

And no, its not like I don't want to FARM for stuff, in fact. I farm 98% of my Primes (the other 2% being a gift for being a new player during 2015). I don't see farming ducats is fun. Farming Resources, Doing Bosses, is more fun than farming ducats. I'm one of those people that doesn't have 100+ Relics cause I play mission that doesn't reward relics more often. and I find opening relics over and over just to end up with Bronze (yes, that's why it take 7 hours) is no fun.

Sorry for wall of text but TL;DR Ducats worth Plat, I've got Paracesis, Reduce Ducat Cost to 500, I don't find it fun farming ducats

6 minutes ago, ChillyWilly said:

Sorry for wall of text but TL;DR Ducats worth Plat, I've got Paracesis, Reduce Ducat Cost to 500, I don't find it fun farming ducats

Were you also complaining about the 25 thousand weapons that require a Forma to craft ? As a Forma is worth platinum as well, or you can get it... exactly the same way you get ducats ?

This weapon is an elite weapon aimed for Sentients level 2000+ that we will probably never ever see, what is the problem if it is A BIT costly to craft ?

Edited by Chewarette

4 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Were you also complaining about the 25 thousand weapons that require a Forma to craft ? As a Forma is worth platinum as well, or you can get it... exactly the same way you get ducats ?

This weapon is an elite weapon aimed for Sentients level 2000+ that we will probably never ever see, what is the problem if it is A BIT costly to craft ?

1. There is no 25 Thousand weapons

2. Most forma required to make weapon is 2

3. A bit costly is not a word for 2 baro weapon

4. Forma can't be traded for platinum

And Let me ask, how many forma do you need for Paracesis Full potential? 5.

1 minute ago, ChillyWilly said:

1. There is no 25 Thousand weapons

2. Most forma required to make weapon is 2

3. A bit costly is not a word for 2 baro weapon

4. Forma can't be traded for platinum

And Let me ask, how many forma do you need for Paracesis Full potential? 5.

Paracesis with 0 forma is already an awesome weapon. Without the passive, which is useless so far.