Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Update 24.0

[DE]Megan

This is an outrage. i got at least 6 riven destroy now. They have been carefully rolled So many time went it to it.  IT FEEL LIKE I WASTED My TIME !!!!!!!!!!

You 're penalizing the people who stick with DE for so long..... Its STILL the END GAME HERE...... What have you done ? This retroactive move is just plain wrong.

game crashes when loading orb vallis every time. even when min settings and really small window. using a windows 7 32 bit 4gb ram with 1GB radeon graphics think 5770. CPU intel Q6600. no ssd, just old HDD.

Also cache optimization will have to wait i don't have space. I thought it was running out of ram but the small windowed saved some 200 mb of ram and still crash near the top of the elevator I think

Edited by DhatZ

Very nice update so far, sadly leaves a bitter taste to me that not only my favourite weapons have been nerfed with the riven disposition change, but also that these were my favourite "hunting tools" in the open world of the plains and planned to hunt well on the Orb as well...

So im sadly just half as happy as i thought i would be with the release of this update...

Just wanted to remind you that the kubrow's fur textures are still busted. They're see through and you see huge squares when it's in direct light.

So I just told myself, well bugs are expected, I'll just use my Helminth Charger... Except some basic mods like BITE don't fit on it anymore and were removed.

Guuuuuys? I just want to play....

V7MnnmO.png&key=5034bf0366ed665ecd4c2ea0

Edited by lukaself

Il y a 15 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

New Resources!
The lands of the Vallis are home to many species of organic life. From glowing fungi to mucus mounds, encounter what this unique environment has to offer. Some of the plants require their “fruit” to be ripe before picking, look out for the ones that stand out from the bunch to collect their resource!

b4b8f02cd97ed449c9f2f7a210d8b339.jpg 

3ws0.jpg

vor 7 Stunden schrieb I.V.A.R.A:

Why do you do this stuff? Please explain it to me. Do you really think you don't have enough time-sinks? 

I've now completed so many tier 1 bounties trying to get "10 training time sinks" (I've received none...) and because you'll never understand something as simple as "do not waste people's time" I got so frustrated that I turned the game off. 

I don't understand why it is so difficult to understand that stuff like this makes people not want to play. Rewarding people for the time they put in makes them want to play. It's so simple. Going here and doing this will yield this reward (not might yield). Time spent = reward. Thanks, you've completely ruined anything good I had to say because of this. And that sucks because all the people that did the hard work making everything look and run great don't get the praise they deserve because someone else gets to decide how much wasted time is enough wasted time. Spoiler alert... it's any wasted time that's too much. 

Lol, if you would have checked out all the npc's in fortuna you would have found an easy way to get the sinks.

Ppl with the abilty to read have a clear advantage. But as always some prefer whining and blaming before reading.

Edited by Dumant
correction

vor 4 Stunden schrieb DhatZ:

game crashes when loading orb vallis every time. even when min settings and really small window. using a windows 7 32 bit 4gb ram with 1GB radeon graphics think 5770. CPU intel Q6600. no ssd, just old HDD.

Also cache optimization will have to wait i don't have space. I thought it was running out of ram but the small windowed saved some 200 mb of ram and still crash near the top of the elevator I think

As far as i know (pls somebody correct me if i am wrong), Warframe doesnt support anymore 32 bit, only 64 bit windows, maybe thats your problem.

So, I completed Vox Solaris. Got the K-Drive Launcher. But no Garuda main blueprint?

Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: Bleah, shows up as an Inbox message? That does NOT auto-pop after returning to your orbiter? Got me worried over nothing, but still broken.

Edited by Mujaki

After a couple hours I have following feedback:

1. When mining in a cave, I can barely see the blue "heat" spots and mining gauge due to the flashlight being way too bright. Maybe fix by upping contrast or toning down the flashlight a bit.
  2. Give all the parts of moas, and kitguns some kind of visible sub-category. Some descriptions don't let me know if this item is now part X or Y for assembly. Maybe show the category under the item name, or highlight it like that in the text: 

Spoiler

"This item is a fast reloading Grip with low magazine size"

All in all this update is pretty nice, good job, DE! Keep it up!