Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How DO I Get The Spaceship Battle?

Akisohida

Is it even in the game yet? I did the opening story to Fortuna and now I have access to Orb and can do bounties, etc.

But I can't figure out where I go for more story to get the spaceship battle I saw in the reveal at Tennocon. 😞 I DID find a back room but I was told to 'come back later'.

Do I need to have higher standing? (Which is damn grindy. I spent 1 day to rank up once and now 2 days to rank up again because of the super low rep cap that I see no reason for the game to have)

Is it just not implemented yet?

Noooooo 😞 Damn. So I've basically done everything added within 2 days, as far as I m aware.

I have the parts for the new warframe, but I can't make her until I rank up, like, 3 more times to get the blueprints to refine the ore/gems. I've done the story beat past The Sacrifice as well..

Edit: I have a question, too. I was doing a Bounty and I saw a warframe place a small turret to help us defend..Is it a consumeable item? Or does some warframe actually place turrets as an ability? Not Vauban, like I thought..

Edited by Akisohida

2 minutes ago, Akisohida said:

Noooooo 😞 Damn. So I've basically done everything added within 2 days, as far as I m aware.

I have the parts for the new warframe, but I can't make her until I rank up, like, 3 more times to get the blueprints to refine the ore/gems. I've done the story beat past The Sacrifice as well..

How have you done everything if you still haven't gotten to kitguns, MOAs, better K-Drives etcetera?

Just now, Akisohida said:

I've made 2 kitguns, have 1 MOA, but did not know I could make a better K-drive.

I mean sure, you built 'a' Kitgun, but have you built a truly custom one? And there are four completely different fire types for Kitguns (each barrel is Mastery). Same with MOAs.

Talk to the Vent Kids on Fortuna for K-Drive stuff (Fast Travel to "Roky")

Just now, DrBorris said:

I mean sure, you built 'a' Kitgun, but have you built a truly custom one? And there are four completely different fire types for Kitguns (each barrel is Mastery). Same with MOAs.

Talk to the Vent Kids on Fortuna for K-Drive stuff (Fast Travel to "Roky")

I have one kitgun that fires a small, exploding beam ('reach out and touch many someones') and one that's a short ranged 'high damage' (not really) sustained laser.

7 hours ago, Akisohida said:

I have one kitgun that fires a small, exploding beam ('reach out and touch many someones') and one that's a short ranged 'high damage' (not really) sustained laser.

Are they gilded? That might help with the low damage. Are people even able to reach rank 3 with Solaris United yet?

Here is the secret to access Railjack early.

First, you have to get Fortuna update (Consoles not able to do this yet...but take my word this way works). Once you do have Fortuna, you have to do 100 Bounties  of each type without failing. After that, you have to make every type of Moa pet possible and get them to max level (do not Forma or you lose the chance to get Railjack early). 

Next, make the combo of every Kitgun while keeping the first one you did unleveled. Sounds hard but it is doable. 

Take to the skies of Fortuna in Airwing and then change over to K-drive and hit a million points in tricks before hitting the ground. Best way to do this is go up til you hit the ceiling. 

Then on each of the developers birthdays, you have to go to PoE and destroy a Eidilon for each year they are celebrating. Once all dates are met, a message will be sent to you.....there is Railjack.

Or just put in UUDDLRLRba start on a Nintendo Entertainment System with Rob the Robot connected via Bluetooth. 

Hope this helps

😉

48 minutes ago, _Keniji_ said:

I think it wont take that long. Probably will roll out before summerbreak meaning Q2/2019. OFC this is just a wild guess but i cant imagine it taking that long, especially not till the end of 2019...

Steve said they hoped to get some kind of 'demo' out this year. This is unlikely to come to fruition, but it bodes well for Railjack being earlier next year. Especially since they seem to have been working on it at the same time as Fortuna, and it seems it'll be needed for New War.