Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis - Fish/Toroids/Cave Locations

HexJ

Orb Vallis Fishing, Cave, and Toroid Locations

Do1MfiK.jpg

Yellow = Lake     Purple = Pond     Green = Fishable Caves     Blue = Known Toroid Caves    Red = Enemies that drop Toroids

All Fish Locations: (Organized by Location)

Spoiler

1P: Eye-Eye, Tink, Recaster

2P & 7P: Brickie

3P & 5P: Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster

4P & 10P & 11P & 12P & 13P: Eye-Eye, Brickie, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster

6P: Eye-Eye, Brickie, Tink

8P & 9P: Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster

1L & 2L: Sapcaddy (During Warm Temp: Echowinder, Kriller, Longwinder)

Caves: Scrubber, Mirewinder, Synathid, Charamote

All Fish Locations: (Organized by Fish)

Spoiler

Sapcaddy: 1L, 2L

Eye-Eye: 1P, 3P, 4P, 5P, 6P, 8P, 9P, 10P, 11P, 12P, 13P

Brickie: 2P, 4P, 6P, 7P, 10P, 11P, 12P, 13P

Tink: 1P, 3P, 4P, 5P, 6P, 8P, 9P, 10P, 11P, 12P, 13P

Tromyzon: 3P, 4P, 5P, 8P, 9P, 10P, 11P, 12P, 13P

Recaster: 1P, 3P, 4P, 5P, 8P, 9P, 10P, 11P, 12P, 13P

Scrubber: Caves

Mirewinder: Caves

Charamote: Caves

Echowinder: 1L, 2L, During Warm Temp

Kriller: 1L, 2L, During Warm Temp

Longwinder: 1L, 2L, During Warm Temp

Synathid: Caves

All Unique Fish Drops:

Spoiler

Sapcaddy: Venedo Case

Eye-Eye: Rotoblade

Brickie: Muon Battery

Tink: Dissipator Coil

Tromyzon: Entroplasma

Recaster: Neural Relay

Scrubber: EXA Brain

Mirewinder: Parallel Biode

Charamote: Sagan Module

Echowinder: Anoscopic Sensor

Kriller: Thermal Laser

Longwinder: Lathe Coogulant

Synathid: Ecosynth Analyzer

(Every fish also drops scrap)

Toroid Cave Walkthrough:

Spoiler

Only 10 of the 13 known locations are showcased in this video, but will certainly help you through some of the caves that require interaction/puzzle solving.

Video Credit: Critical

Feel free to make any corrections, additions, or format suggestions in the comments.

This post consist completely of public information, giving you full rights to use, share, and edit all listed information and media without having to "credit" myself.

Contributors:

Spoiler

NocheLuz (Correction on L1, adding 10P, 11P, and 12P)

GnarlsDarkley (Confirmation for L1, 10P, 11P, 12P diversity)

Shonaney (Correction/Addition for fishable cave above 4P) 

Eisdschungel (Mentioning Criticals walkthrough, providing more toroid cave locations)

Critical (Providing video walkthrough for Toroid caves)

Edited by HexJ
Added Walkthrough for Toroid Caves / Added enemy locations that drop Toroids
  • Like 19

2 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

Area outside of 1L is 1P. I can confirm this. Go outside the Fortuna go to the right. The fish there are Eye-eye and Tink, which is 1P. Atleast, in both wiki and other people in the forum have them right.

By outside are you referring to the streams branching off of 1L? If so, do all 3 branches contain the same fish (Eye-eye & Tink)?

1 minute ago, HexJ said:

By outside are you referring to the streams branching off of 1L? If so, do all 3 branches contain the same fish (Eye-eye & Tink)?

As far As I know, yes. I do encounter those 2 type of fish. Although, I didn't encounter Recaster because it's rare (I think?). But I did cought a lot of Tink and some Eye-eye in those branching.

In fact, if you look closely the branching and the main Lake aren't really connected to each other. They are separated.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

As far As I know, yes. I do encounter those 2 type of fish. Although, I didn't encounter Recaster because it's rare (I think?). But I did cought a lot of Tink and some Eye-eye in those branching.

In fact, if you look closely the branching and the main Lake aren't really connected to each other. They are separated.

14 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yeah those rivers contain Eye-Eye, Tink, Tromyzon, Recaster and Brickies. At least I got those from there 

Media has been updated, the information itself will be updated shortly after I personally confirm the diversity between the 3 branches now known as 10P, 11P, and 12P for this thread. Thankyou for the correction/addition.

Edited by HexJ

10 hours ago, Rhoumahald said:

I can say that, at least, in the 8P in warm weather it will spawn only Brickies, like the lakes with the sapcaddys

Are you sure?.. Because that's one of my main fishing spots.

as far as i know the middle cave of the 3 above the 4P should also have a cave fishing spot

Charamote & Synathid i found only at cave hotspots (without using bait)

Eye-Eye & Brickie & Tink  seemed like spawn at every pond depending at temperature

Tromyzon & Recaster appear at pond hotspots (without bait)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rhoumahald said:

I can say that, at least, in the 8P in warm weather it will spawn only Brickies, like the lakes with the sapcaddys

After confirmation, 8P is not affiliated to temperature. All fish will spawn in normally like every other pond.

Edited by HexJ

44 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Question: for Torids are you only including the Cave Torids and not the Battle Torids?

Currently the map displays which caves spawn Toroids (which you manually pick up and interact with). Locations that spawn enemies whom drop Toroids will be added to the map shortly.

*Update* Map has been updated to showcase the locations which enemies drop Toroids, along with additional cave spawns.

Edited by HexJ

I've made a map for all the toroid cave locations I've found or heard rumours about.

Toroid Cave Locations (Reddit post, please reply there if you've found more locations to add)

Green on the map indicates Toroids I've found myself

Red is rumours or places that seem likely

I'm keeping it updated

Toroid Cave Album (link to the updated toroid map + screenshots for paths/locations)

On 2018-11-13 at 5:29 AM, YERINJUNG said:

Thank for sharing location of toroid cave, but can i ask about cave on top of 2P; tryin to find it but didnt find any cave entrance for 15mins.

Thanks

It's a VERY small cave, you won't see a cave entrance icon because it's so small. Same goes for the cave above 10P.

On 2018-11-13 at 3:27 AM, Rorin said:

I've made a map for all the toroid cave locations I've found or heard rumours about.

Toroid Cave Locations (Reddit post, please reply there if you've found more locations to add)

Green on the map indicates Toroids I've found myself

Red is rumours or places that seem likely

I'm keeping it updated

Toroid Cave Album (link to the updated toroid map + screenshots for paths/locations)

Already have all of these locations included in the map along with a video walkthrough for all the interactive toroid locations. Would be appreciated if you could keep your map of "rumors" on reddit rather than my post. All contributions are welcome if you feel my map is missing information.

58 minutes ago, HexJ said:

Already have all of these locations included in the map along with a video walkthrough for all the interactive toroid locations. Would be appreciated if you could keep your map of "rumors" on reddit rather than my post. All contributions are welcome if you feel my map is missing information.

I'm only trying to help. IF you'd actually looked at what I linked you would see that I have 3 locations on my map that you don't have. But point taken. You can add this data to your map no prob. Would just like a complete map at some point.

Edited by Rorin