Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault

The_Red_Death

DE officially slays exclusive armor and sigil (Especially sigil)

But the really frustrating thing is that the price is minimal yes and still kit in such composition(

Looks likes decided to have a good new year (But I don't mind)

But why was do such a slap to old buyers ?

In the end, all are equal and no matter how much time you played, and when it started(

But why not do it with (Excalibur Prime) ? times you don't care

The result, i have no desire to buy new Prime Access and all thanks to you DE

If you have any questions about how best to implement these suggestions do not hesitate to ask (This is me to you DE)

I'm glad you felt special for a while OP with your "exclusive" items.  I'm sure you walked around relays just to show other people that you had those exclusive pieces of gear.  I bet you thought all those people standing around were just ogling how magnificent you looked.

I don't want to spoil your little fantasy OP but I feel obligated to tell you............that nobody f*cking cared about what gear you had on your Warframe.  Nobody is looking.  Nobody is envious.  Nobody wishes they were you, especially when they hear how much self-worth you gain from owning something on a computer game.  

Oh, and the fact that you don't want others to have what you have, probably makes you a bad person.  Have a good day regardless.  

25 minutes ago, The_Red_Death said:

But why not do it with (Excalibur Prime) ?

let's not jump down that rabbit hole.. it's already full of bodies.

26 minutes ago, The_Red_Death said:

(This is me to you DE)

DE don't read General Discussion anyway, so you're wasting your time on that one. Prime Cosmetics return with each unvaulting, whether you like it or not.

1 час назад, AlMcFly сказал:

I'm sure you walked around relays just to show other people that you had those exclusive pieces of gear.

Alas you are wrong

The fact that I bought the kits cost a lot of money that you can buy licensed games and it would be nice that it was exclusive

3 minutes ago, The_Red_Death said:

Alas you are wrong

The fact that I bought the kits cost a lot of money that you can buy licensed games and it would be nice that it was exclusive

It still costs money, so it's still exclusive in a sense. The only reason prime access is so expensive is because it's more than just the cosmetics, it's also boosters and a heap of Plat. 

1 hour ago, The_Red_Death said:

What makes you think it's right and not ?

Because founders exclusives were a special thank you from DE to those players that contributed money to Warframe in its early days. Things were tough back then trying to get the game on its feet. I'm not a founder obviously, but I appreciate what they did for the game and want their exclusives to remain as such.

Prime Accesses & Unvaults are just a way to generate more income with shiny goodies... especially concerning players that just want the cosmetics or don't have the time to grind for the frames/weapons due to work/life constraints. They were never stated as being exclusive items that wouldn't return in the future.

Edited by Sleepuinox

2 hours ago, (PS4)vl_Monarch_lv said:

Not sure what offends me more.

Your entitlement or your broken English.

Guy makes a comment about entitlement, then jabs at someone trying to speak another language as if everyone should speak your language fluently and it’s just so offensive that they’re bad at it, even if it’s their first language your post nullified.

2 часа назад, Sleepuinox сказал:

Because founders exclusives were a special thank you from DE to those players that contributed money to Warframe in its early days. Things were tough back then trying to get the game on its feet. I'm not a founder obviously, but I appreciate what they did for the game and want their exclusives to remain as such.

Prime Accesses & Unvaults are just a way to generate more income with shiny goodies... especially concerning players that just want the cosmetics or don't have the time to grind for the frames/weapons due to work/life constraints. They were never stated as being exclusive items that wouldn't return in the future.

I do not mind the exclusives founders but they are the same investors as we are (in this case, I) but passed already 5 long years and was not said that Excalibur Prime will be forever exclusive until the end of the game (at buyers Prime Access* exclusives is not eternal but and not short) so let and they've them be enough these five years of exclusivity

hope I made myself clear

3 minutes ago, The_Red_Death said:

hope I made myself clear

Yeah you're fine, I understand that English isn't everyone's first language. 🙂

We're all investors, that's true, but it's not the same thing. Founders are exactly what they sound like, they helped build the foundation of the game. It's kind of a leap-of-faith thing, you know? I mean when a game is new, you have no idea whether it'll end up succeeding or not. DE would not want to go back and re-release those exclusives at the cost of losing good will and faith from the playerbase, so they're doing right by the people that supported them in the early days. Founders items will not be released again, feel free to quote me if it ever happens.

The way I see Prime Access/Unvaults is that it's just a way to pay for quick access to new things. Considering this game is F2P, they have to make money somehow... and if a particular item is popular, they will likely bring it back for future unvaults.

2 minutes ago, Blackthorn66 said:

I'm really angry that other people have rhino prime. Remove him from their accounts so I can be the only one with rhino prime. Exclusivity is useful in this game, and that is a scientific fact. 

But I am really angry there are other players in Warframe. Remove them all so I can monopolise DE's attention and dictate how to make the game!

Exclusivity is useful in this game and it is incontrovertible truth.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Guy makes a comment about entitlement, then jabs at someone trying to speak another language as if everyone should speak your language fluently and it’s just so offensive that they’re bad at it, even if it’s their first language your post nullified.

It's almost like this is an English board.

Hmm.

12 hours ago, --Q--Stryker said:

TL;DR OP is salty because their shiny (not exclusive) golden bits returned so more people have it.

They were never intended to be permanently exclusive nor a status symbol, people need to get over themselves about it.

Thanks for this - much more palpable than reading another entitled whine thread. 

I literally don't understand why people get so wound up over such thing.

OP you realise I'll be paying £50 for this? Really not for you to say what my hard earned £50 is worth.

I farm khora and that was a S#&$ty hell to get.. farm like 2 week each day and now twitch drop give it ? i'm salty ? no because it's already been a long time ago i get it and you keep it for a long time ago (and twich drop are so broken anyway that it's faster to faster to farm it)