Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little more blood?

Sargikarp

hace 7 horas, (PS4)Zero_029 dijo:

I'd love for the game to become more realistic in this since.

i dont think this concept applies to a space/nija/samurai/zombie/ninja with space magic powers game

but yeah give us more gore, the bloodframe is not enough XD

Edited by Toppien

11 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Actually they are not better in this case, at least not for DE, cause that would probably result in an increased rating.

And btw, we had more blood and gore back in the days.

I know. But this game is rated M. Last time i saw games with a lot of gore it was still M. So not it won't effect the rating unless they add in nudity or killing children which they won't be.

True, some countries ban games for asinine reasons, such as depicting death in certain ways. This tends to be a religious thing, so there are do's and don'ts, but even with added gore Warframe breaks very few of them.

Anyone remember the child soldiers in MGSV: The Phantom Pain? Now there's content that crossed a few lines, but was very respectful and mature at the same time. It wasn't banned nearly as much as I expected, so we'll be fine I think.

3 hours ago, Toppien said:

i dont think this concept applies to a space/nija/samurai/zombie/ninja with space magic powers game

Sure it does. Realism is still important when applicable, even in sci-fi games. Things that hold liquid, like a creature's body, need to release that liquid when destroyed. Similarly, guns shoot bullets and gravity is found on all planets. Also, planets instead of giant rainbow space-ponies. 😛

Even the silliest 3D games like Mario or Pikmin are still firmly rooted in reality, in many ways.

4 hours ago, Toppien said:

Augh!! You got a quote of that horrible typo auto-correct gave me!!

*aims Arca Plasmor at Toppien* Nothing personal but... *plasmor sounds*

I think added gore works for the Space ninja/samursi/zombie/space magic aspects.

Ninjas & Samurai all can unleashed visceral kills.

Zombies & gore go hand in hand...

And Magic can do horrible things...impo EQ2 did magic the best:

A spell that covers your enemy in some boils that grow and then erupt all at once? Check.

A spell that makes your target vomit uncontrollably? Check.

A spell that ignites all the air in their body & lungs? Check.

A spell that turns all the liquid in their body into ice that erupts from every pore? Check & check.

God.....I miss that games magic.....

hace 49 minutos, (PS4)Zero_029 dijo:

Augh!! You got a quote of that horrible typo auto-correct gave me!!

*aims Arca Plasmor at Toppien* Nothing personal but... *plasmor sounds*

I think added gore works for the Space ninja/samursi/zombie/space magic aspects.

Ninjas & Samurai all can unleashed visceral kills.

Zombies & gore go hand in hand...

And Magic can do horrible things...impo EQ2 did magic the best:

A spell that covers your enemy in some boils that grow and then erupt all at once? Check.

A spell that makes your target vomit uncontrollably? Check.

A spell that ignites all the air in their body & lungs? Check.

A spell that turns all the liquid in their body into ice that erupts from every pore? Check & check.

God.....I miss that games magic.....

hey, im in favor for more gore in the game, just to make that clear, my problem is when people ask for realism in games, if i wanted realism i just close the game and go outside, now thats reality and it sucks, if i want flashy light effects, and enjoyable activities that let me dissconect from the world, i play a game, if you want gore, say it like it is, you want more satisfactory visual effects, you want a more badass power fantasy, dont bs me you people who want realism cuz that is going to a trend where we have skining animals in real time, real time hours of travel, baby sitting survival mechanics and horses balls shrinking with cold

one thing is realism for the sake of imersion and other entirely different realism for the sake of being lazy and dont look outside of the window of your room

10 minutes ago, Toppien said:

hey, im in favor for more gore in the game, just to make that clear, my problem is when people ask for realism in games, if i wanted realism i just close the game and go outside, now thats reality and it sucks, if i want flashy light effects, and enjoyable activities that let me dissconect from the world, i play a game, if you want gore, say it like it is, you want more satisfactory visual effects, you want a more badass power fantasy, dont bs me you people who want realism cuz that is going to a trend where we have skining animals in real time, real time hours of travel, baby sitting survival mechanics and horses balls shrinking with cold

one thing is realism for the sake of imersion and other entirely different realism for the sake of being lazy and dont look outside of the window of your room

I gotcha. We're on the same page actually.

I meant realism in terms of gore. Too much realism ruins the fun factor.

13 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

Actually they are not better in this case, at least not for DE, cause that would probably result in an increased rating.

And btw, we had more blood and gore back in the days.

This game is already rated M. It would take a lot more to make it get an Ao rating. A lot more. If you’re already in it, why not go all out?

13 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

We need a total gore overhaul.

I say we need a slider to choose from different options:

- Off - Disables gore (why tho)

- Low - Only a few blood pools on the ground

- Normal - What we got now

- High - Larger blood pools, blood stays longer

- Extreme - Huge blood pools, blood squirts from corpses, blood stays on enemies and players during the whole mission

- Monday Morning - Same as "Extreme" but corpses don't despawn (at least until you get too far away), blood in the level stays permanently, enemies have much more gruesome screams, NVIDIA Physics for blood and organs like in Killing Floor 2.

Imagine playing Valkyr... oooooh....

Why Monday Morning? lol