Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.9

[DE]Megan

Since preservation was fixed few updates back,  I have had no animal spawn.  Hunting is just not progressing to step 3 after the animal "responds" to the call.  When is the plan for that to be fixed or alternatively - what was changed so drastically that I may be missing or doing wrong?

I just want a floof :(

Lotus Noggle still broken when looking at it from a distance, only fixes when on top of it, been like this since Chimera dropped. I can't place it for long periods of time due to the head ache inducing texture breaking, as well has having seizure. Please fix or reimburse plat and remove item. All of my other noggles are fine.

dq1hzj3.jpg

any fixes for garudas buggy/inconsistent 1 and 2?
half the time i hit 1, it doesnt do anything because "target obstructed". usually the obstacle is tiny, like a little fence or some knee high object that garuda would EASILY jump over just doing her normal animation. its using LOS checking from her current position to the enemy which it shouldnt. garuda does a jump and that jump height needs to be taken into consideration.

also if we are in mid air already, garuda should not have to "jump" again as part of her 1 animation. this is just for smoothness of animation (polish).

also can her 1 please use the damage mods from her claws. just like excals slash dash does. the current damage is just sad.

another thing is using her 1 on ospreys and other flying enemies. the cast works, u get the shield and u hurt the enemy, but the animation plays out below the osprey (garuda slashes at the empty ground...) which continues flying around like normal. so janky... the osprey should be knocked down like every other enemy.

A few other issues:

Nezha pyroclastic flow, I cannot see the trail he unleashes, I only see the damage applied.

Chroma prime's spectral scream still uses fire fx instead of using chosen energy color

Certain bug when changing arsenal from star chart, but the Focus school doesn't change.

When will Velorum prime sigil receive a visual update?

That moment when you're slowly reading the fixes and hoping to see certain bugs fixed, and still nothing.

Anyway:

Still no fix for not getting to name your CRAFTED K-drive, or getting a forma on it as if you're gilding it (which is what happened when you buy it with plat).

Still no fix for MOA's names just appearing as "MOA" when you're not the host.

Still no fix for the voting UI still sometimes being stuck on the screen after you enter the bounty (and you have to press x to close it).

Archived