Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

No more than any other content in warframe.Why the heck bounties are different from anything else? You people have NO idea how good it is that warframe 1 HAVE that option 2 is perfectly doable solo, unlike many other games that penalize you for not bringing at least one more body with you.

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff i love to hear, #*!% the community, i can solo everything.

I know, i can solo everything aswell, but i'm pretty sure that's not what DE meant for the game.

On 2018-11-28 at 1:34 AM, Mate397 said:

Alright, invite only, or friends only setting, anything else?

You continue to miss the point. If you start a bounty, you do the damn bounty. If you want to go fishing or animal hunting you go solo.

And not the other way around.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Minazul said:

Dont know if anyone else has had this issue but i believe occasionally my boosters are not being accounted for... i noticed this a few different times with credits and resources and many times with affinity booster...

screen shot shows it faded in background of my affinity booster active yet after many rounds in SO my weapon went from rank 11 only to rank 19... other times when i know the booster is working weapons will level with in 9 rounds from 0 - 30

Bug?AffinityBug.PNG

It can also did not get exp because of most kills being with Volt, not Rubico Prime. Warframe's exp is mostly 100% to warframe when killed with abilities, or 50% warframe and 50% weapon used to last hit, and even distributed for equipment of allies in affinity range (with 50% of exp gained on weapons going to Warframe too). That's why Saryn can't lvl her own equipment on Hydron. 

If that's not the case just ignore what I wrote =x

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Minazul said:

Dont know if anyone else has had this issue but i believe occasionally my boosters are not being accounted for... i noticed this a few different times with credits and resources and many times with affinity booster...

screen shot shows it faded in background of my affinity booster active yet after many rounds in SO my weapon went from rank 11 only to rank 19... other times when i know the booster is working weapons will level with in 9 rounds from 0 - 30

Bug?AffinityBug.PNG

Not only Affinity. I have a Double Drop Booster and I've ran two long Kuva Survival missions only to get NOTHING!

I thought the first run was a glitch, but the second run confirms it. No Kuva, no Affinity, only wasted time.

DE cant ship this to cert for consoles if the game is this broken.

  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mate397 said:

I have a mindblowing option for you, recruitment chat.

Yes, because let us add one more topic to the chat that is already a mess to wade through. The FREEROAM is there for the exact reason that this issue is about, use it for grinding the other standing, and do the bounty when you select the bounty. I do this myself, so that I am not a complete ass to someone that may need help in a bounty. Just because one person can solo something does not mean that everyone else can as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reisbig2009 said:

Yes, because let us add one more topic to the chat that is already a mess to wade through. The FREEROAM is there for the exact reason that this issue is about, use it for grinding the other standing, and do the bounty when you select the bounty. I do this myself, so that I am not a complete ass to someone that may need help in a bounty. Just because one person can solo something does not mean that everyone else can as well.

You do know about the filters you can add into it right? You know an update they added quite a while ago? All you keep proving is your lack of attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

Yeah, that's the kind of stuff i love to hear, #*!% the community, i can solo everything.

I know, i can solo everything aswell, but i'm pretty sure that's not what DE meant for the game.

You continue to miss the point. If you start a bounty, you do the damn bounty. If you want to go fishing or animal hunting you go solo.

And not the other way around.

I perfectly understand the point, that's why I said what I did, if you wish to avoid people going off and doing anything else but the bounties you get yourself a team that you know will do it, after all recruitment chat exists for a reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Accaliah said:

wow, mind blown, mind blown that you think people should wait in recruitment chat 5 mins longer to get a bounty farming group then expect the devs to add a simple QoL improvement to a game so people can actually have fun doing what the bounty matchmaking system was intended to do in the first place.

from the way i see it, its abuse, abuse of a system that was ment to make peoples lives easier by people who would rather be lazy and make others do the work of carrying someone who knowingly picked a bounty and went into a public matchmaking for said bounty.

and no the system they currently use for bounties was likely never designed with bounty matchmaking in mind, but as their game evolves so should the systems they have in place for their uses comfort, im not angry in the slightest at the devs for this, nor do i have a issue of the leeches myself as i run only with my mate for bounties, but i can see the issues here that others face and their game play should be pleasant aswell without needing to resort to drawing out something that should be automatically done while they queue up for their bounties.

it really shouldn't be hard for a range to be place on who gets a reward for completing the objective of the bounty anyway, and yes it takes time away from them working on something like melee 3.0 or the other fun stuff they have in store as allocating dev's work time must be hard in general for em but no one likes a leech and as their game gets bigger and more diverse so too should their QoL improvments

I love how you ignore the fact that you have to wait either way regardless of how you assemble a team and load into it, and technically speaking the game does have an out of range thing with it showing the "abandoning bounty" with the countdown but that rarely shows up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mate397 said:

You do know about the filters you can add into it right? You know an update they added quite a while ago? All you keep proving is your lack of attention.

I am not seeing any filters that are allowing me to fix that issue. Please direct me to them then.

Edited by Reisbig2009

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still no fix for Atlas's rubble. It seems to be an issue when you have Umbra mods equipped to him, his rubble isn't granting him armor or health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Reisbig2009 said:

I am not seeing any filters that are allowing me to fix that issue. Please direct me to them then.

You seriously don't know how to use text filters in chat? Well sorry I can't help someone with a mental handicap of this caliber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mate397 said:

You seriously don't know how to use text filters in chat? Well sorry I can't help someone with a mental handicap of this caliber.

Sorry, I have not had to use them before now, so I was not aware of them. However, thank you for being considerate enough to direct me to someone or something that would actually be helpful. It is much appreciated to have someone just put you down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...