Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

10 часов назад, ColJala сказал:
12 часов назад, -EPECb- сказал:

DE, turn off or fix "punch through" for Phantasma's alt.fire pls -_-

fa9d8b1d707f0e86e388cb957237ceaa.jpg

Does this happen on tiles in regular gameplay or only in simulacrum/MR test tiles?  I use Phantasma constantly with several frames and have never seen this even with 3.4 punchthrough.  My alt-fire projectiles always pop when they hit an object and the punchthrough works in the secondary explosion aoe.  <my expecirience with punchtrhough on phantasma since it was released, but I've never used it in sim/mr test tiles. 

Penetration through texture works on regular missions as well, not only in the "sim". Without МR, punching through textures still works with the "Seeking Fury" mod. I remove this mod and here is the result:

5c8ca0503a0dea800c9c4d03e351a008.jpg

The "Seeking Fury" mod does not work correctly on Phantasma's Alt. fire and needs some work. This is definitely a bug.

Please enjoy:

a1a1891fe9278c5931d2213443d7cba6.jpg

11803dd9731875d69a55d4794dd690a9.jpg

9ed91afe33134288f3abce318d6defff.jpg

This is all great and stuff, but when do we get a fix on kubrow fur? 

Yes, we can see patterns now, but chimera broke the fur so bad, that the fact we can see pattern doesnt solve the problem. 

You guys fixed operator cosmetics, a visual bug, now its time to fix another visual bug - kubrow fur (and kavat whiskers + the hair plum on the back). 

Its understandable you had to adjust the fur to Fortuna, so there will be "room" for Snow on the companion when we out in orb vallis, but seriously guys, this is ugly, makes us wanna lock  our 4 legged companions in stasis forever. 

Oh my sweet, merciful f***. Been waiting for sped up texture stream transitions for years. I never understood why it was a fixed speed when the system could have loaded them significantly faster. Any chance we can get an option to disable it entirely or at least adjust the timers on the transitions between different LODs for those of us with systems that have excessive amounts of both system ram and vram?

DE,  ruined me for other games. updates on a holliday,  amazing!! Oh and Ayatan Stars from cashes is still an issue,   Can you please consider giving us Bp's for the bait or severely dropping the amount of standing you want for them,  its a serious rip when its so short lied and half is usually wasted from a host migrate or being attacked. Ty

1 hour ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

1 week till December and still no fortuna in cert for consoles sigh im getting tired of waiting around to get this update im not waiting anymore im just going to play fallout 76 till we get it 

LOL. F76. LOL.

Can we fix the bounce-pad MOA's in Vallis? I know you guys wanted to make the most annoying enemies ever, and job well done on that. But one of those little [_______]s actually stuck a bounce pad to me like a Vauban sticks his lightning balls to people. An inescapable bounce pad that hurts like hell and throws you all over, is not condusive to my blood pressure.

Was wondering why weapons from what I can see are only awarding 200 points total @rank 30 and Warframes and companions only 400 points at rank 30, is this a bug?

I thought it was 100 points per weapon level x30 which = 3000 MR points and 200 points per level for a Warframe which equals 6000 points. 

Just got 400 points for ranking Garuda to level 30, the points I had in my profile were 22073 and after ranking Garuda to level 30 I had 21673 points, equals just 400 MR points for a whole Warframe.

If I'm reading this quote correct.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218718097-Mastery-Basics

Mastery Basics

Mastery is the term used for Warframe experience. As a player levels up different Warframes and weapons, it earns mastery towards their total player level. For every level a weapon gains, it will provide the player with 100 points, and 200 for Warframes, Companions and Archwings.

Kitguns shooting nothing when starting from mission from archwing underwater with only kitgun equipped. Happened a few times for spy missions in the sealab tileset. And as always sensitivity going crazy after getting out of water as usual.

Was using Ivara invisible and a silenced weapon if that helps

There's quite a big bug I've been having, and many people as well. I feel the cause of it is Alt Tabbing out of the game. Sometimes when you alt tab, some icons and textures are missing, such as the foundry, and when buying items with standing. And the other one is, I get stuck in the loading screen. A lot. at around 75%. Most of the time I load fine, and it's got nothing to do with my internet connection, like one of my friends suggested, since I usually load quite fast when the bug doesn't occur. It would be a huge help if you could fix this, thank you! Please get this to the top, as I'm sure many people have had this issue. Thank you ❤️

Archived