Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

😞Thought i would let you know Limbo's new Graxx skin has a bug with prime details turned on on his neck its not attached correctly in some way. I really like the skin but the neck thing is driving me bonkers! 😒

Thanks in advance Tenno -Tayk-

PS: keep up the good work 👍

Void fissure excavation and survival are a complete waste due to enemies not spawning at all. On survival it is impossible to gather void thingies, always come up short by 3-4 bits, thus wasting void relic for that duration. During excavation, you are just waiting for battery dude to spawn which is once every 5 minutes or so. So most of the time you are just standing around doing nothing because the field is completely empty and excavator is out of power. Forget about running 2 or more of those, they all be out of power all the time.

Also Murkray bait attracts 1-2 fish before running out.

When listening for fish to spawn the bubbly noises are still coming from withing the rocks and land.

Why am I still getting a bug that has been in the game since update 15? When I try to login, the game repeatedly minizes or goes completely black and the ONLY fix is to turn off both DirectX 10 AND 11. I have had this off and on since I started in update 16, and only know it was present before because I looked into it. I have made a post about it and tried to contact, with no avail of course if its still present.

Bugs to report.

As of the last update Corpus Embattlors seem...brokenly cheap.  With Zephyr's Turbulence, a full vitality, a full redirection, and a Zephyr Prime I have been murdered.  We're talking multiple times from out of the blue (two shot kill), being juggled in the air, and simply murdered from off screen because...I guess Orb Vallis is just another retread of enemies with AI not meant for huge open areas and swollen stats to prove "a challenge."  I call this a bug given DE said this was unintended when they rolled back cheap enemies initially for Orb Vallis.

Second, drops (for enemies) are broken.  Enemies are literally suspended in the air, until shot.  Once shot they drop, but given the limited time nature of missions, and the comically foolish nature of how this looks, it's something that needs to be addressed.  This rarely happened in earlier releases ( 1 in 20-30 spawns), but now seems to be happening much more frequently (1 in 10-15).

Also, where is the content?  Despite having more gems and minerals, more rare drops, and even more fish the content is a joke.  It's been a year, and what we got was a frustrating Tony Hawk rip-off, sentinel weapons that are a joke, a new sentinel which has a precept worse than Animal Instinct with stats to match the meh, kitguns which at best mirror what we already have, and the next attempt to sell real world goods with floofs.  I'm feeling another 2 year hiatus coming on, because maybe by then we'll have enough content to get to level 29.  I'm hoping the Fortuna 2.0 being promised is...worth the wait.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

How is there time to patch fortuna when consoles dont even have it yet?   Every1 should be working on making that happen!

As you are aware, there's typically a 1 month lag between PC and Console, largely due to a combination of porting, testing and certification for console platforms needing to be done after the code for a PC given release has been frozen.  On top of that, the timing means that a large chunk of personal holidays happen around this time of year so this will impact the process (although they'll be doing everything they reasonably can already to avoid that happening)

As you are also aware, while this delays us getting the new content compared to PC, when it does land for us we get the benefit of most of the first wave fixes and hotfixes, so what we see is a much more stable and less buggy experience than the PC players get.  Don't begrudge the fixes happening on PC when it gives us a more stable release as a benefit.

Stay cool Tenno, we'll be warming Venus soon enough.

* hands DE a floof*

Hello DE! Please revert our kubrow and kavat textures; Brozime has uploaded a video comparing kubrow fur in Nintendo Switch vs in PC 😞 If it's possible in the Switch, can't it be reverted in the PC too? We know it was worse in Chimera, but it's still pretty bad compared to the original look. 

Our bug thread:

20 hours ago, Plasmaface said:

Right now it looks like there's a problem with one or a few of the servers used for updates and login authentication. Pretty much all we can do is wait for another fix.

bruh. so this is happend. i can play warframe in my collage. but when i get home and play it in my dorm i cant play it anymore. is this have some issue with the wifi?

1 hour ago, NoWorriesJack said:

bro i found my problem. so i can play warframe with my collage wifi. but i cant play it with my dorm wifi. so i guess there is some problem with my wifi blocking warframe?

Some forms of security used on commercial and academic wifi networks can interfere with traffic. So yes, the dorm wifi just doesn't want to allow it.

On 2018-11-25 at 1:54 AM, Evhel.nVbs said:

DE can we have a protection from people joining public and going farm monsters and ventthing?

Tired of carrying idiots. If they want the standing they gotta work for it. Make it only people in x range get the standings, please.

Make it solo, that simple

I just noticed a number of enemy abilities now hit through operator void mode.

It seems that this affects all (or most) enemy AoE abilities.

There also seems to be something wrong with the amount of damage that hits the operator through void mode - my operator has >1000 health, but gets one-shotted frequently even in void mode (a single corpus mine or grineer rocket going off nearby is enough).

still my colors put in favorites are reset every time I enter and leave the game, and if these colors that I put in favorite, I am using them in some weapon or frame the item returns to factory color. The colors in favorites turn into a disaster

Archived