Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.1 + 24.1.1.1

[DE]Megan

DE can we have a protection from people joining public and going farm monsters and ventthing?

Tired of carrying idiots. If they want the standing they gotta work for it. Make it only people in x range get the standings, please.

10 hours ago, Red_Zoom said:

Ah, how do I disable? please teach me daddy

9 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I'd say at a guess when you run Warframe before you click on the Play button look at the top right corner of that window and click on the Cog that will bring up settings, then untick the ones you don't want running

THIS. Just uncheck dx10 or dx11 (both if they appear). I hope this give you a partial solution :3

3 hours ago, Evhel.nVbs said:

DE can we have a protection from people joining public and going farm monsters and ventthing?

Tired of carrying idiots. If they want the standing they gotta work for it. Make it only people in x range get the standings, please.

"Friends Only", "Invite Only" and/or "Solo" exist for a reason. Just sayin'.

Please try to fix the issue with the UI of the team when joining for bounty  that is going over the minimap and also sometimes when the host has slow internet there is NO update for the objective of the bounty. The Kdrive energy returns to the default orange when you are not the host

On 2018-11-23 at 10:42 PM, Nuvaftw said:

19 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

•  sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

there is also a bug with stances involving the arca plasmor and certain stances such as the mirage noble stance the elbow glitches out really badly and looks like its broken

Thanks a lot for the glaive/chakram fix! Though based on some testing in the Similacrum it seems like said fix was only applied to Corpus robotics. Infested robotics (mutalist ospreys and mutalist moas) and Grineer robotics (rollers) still seem cause issues with glaive/chakram bounce.

Fetch still not working on Venari in Public - if I play Solo all fine - and Please can give Venari the "I•" Polarity for Forma - and

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, 

please can you make RB on XBox Controller as an Alternative Jump Button for K-Drives cause I do not have 2 Thumbs on the right Hand and without it you have a bad Air control especially if you Compare it with Mouse and Keyboard...... 

You still can't give a self created K-Drive a name

Is there a way to make the left and right D-pad on XBox Controller for Inventory Hotkeys (Nobody use it to change the Abtilitys most even do not know that this is possible) so open Inventory with D-pad down select an Item press left or right on the D-pad and you have it on Hotkey simple but brings much more flow in the Game!

Ideas for Inaros Augments: 

Devour

Sandarmy

Inaros do not deal damage anymore but consume any enemy in 6 ticks (also works on Sandstorm) and if an enemy dying in Quicksand by Weapon Damage it have a 50% chance to create a Sandsoldier 

Desiccation

(S)Prey the Desert 

it also Heals Inaros companion and Sandsoldiers (maybe allies in shared exp range) - it creats 2% of Scarab Swarm per tick per affected enemy (can maybe give 50% more Scarab Swarm up to 150%) - enemys effected by Desiccation get a 10x damage Multiplier for the Sandstorm - using 10 HP instead of energy 

Ideas for Khora Augments:

Ensnare

Growing Chains 

Hit an enemy with wipclaw (and the enemy survive) will cast Ensnare  - if you kill all by ensnare effected enemys it recast with +50% range

Venari

Cats have more lifes

Venari take deadly damage for Khora and change HP with her you can't restore Venari with energy you need to wait till the timer counts 0 (just if Venari change HP if Venari die by herself you can restore her) Medi-pet kit and Pack leader can short the time Venari need to restore 

Gara Augments

Splinter Storm

Untouchable

If an enemy hit / grabble or shoot at Gara this enemy take 1 tick of the Splinter Storm damage 

Mass Vitrify

Splinter synergy

the explosion damage increase with stored damage from Splinter Storm - the stored damage also Increases the HP of the Glass wall 

13 hours ago, [DE]Skree said:

Can you share a screenshot of the cave area inwhich this is still happening?  Definitely want to fix this, Thanks!

Not to be rude but it happens just about anywhere in OV. After reading that post I went to a pond and had it happen within seconds.

https://i.imgur.com/l67PiFQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4Doq73z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4nhGhMt.jpg

This isn't even the worst part about fishing. Sometimes, when you throw bait, it falls through the water and through the geometry. Some places you can throw a spear through the rock/ground. Some fish sizes are wrong. Small fish dodge your spear when you throw it. Some direct hits will miss and go right through the fish's model. Hell, some fish models get perma-stuck in the water and never go away.

Fishing and mining in OV are both amazing and aggravating at the same time. I love the changes to both and they really are fun to do, but they are both sooo broken at the moment (along with so many other things).

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

3 minutes ago, NoWorriesJack said:

thx grand master 😄 .Im actually still new to this game. so i dont really know it suppose to happend

Right now it looks like there's a problem with one or a few of the servers used for updates and login authentication. Pretty much all we can do is wait for another fix.

The orbiters have been super buggy for a very long time, whenever i visit a friend or they visit me, the doors will not open, which can on be passed through by bullet jump at a specific spot on the door to "Phase through" it. When entering their operator rooms the chair cannot be seen either, instead all I see is the operator floating in the air. Please help to release a hotfix that will address this matter.

Also there are issues with the fish tanks, the side tank seems to have 2 out of 10 spots where the fish is in the swimming animation, but they are never moving from the spot. Same goes for the main tank, which has 3 spots facing the same issues.

The three new weapons unlockable via the dojo have an odd bug. When I click on them, in the dojo lab, the game freezes for a second than comes back normally. No other item in the lab do the same. It also occurred when the item got updated (starting the research or giving resources led to the same freeze).

8 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

Not to be rude but it happens just about anywhere in OV. After reading that post I went to a pond and had it happen within seconds.

https://i.imgur.com/l67PiFQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4Doq73z.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4nhGhMt.jpg

This isn't even the worst part about fishing. Sometimes, when you throw bait, it falls through the water and through the geometry. Some places you can throw a spear through the rock/ground. Some fish sizes are wrong. Small fish dodge your spear when you throw it. Some direct hits will miss and go right through the fish's model. Hell, some fish models get perma-stuck in the water and never go away.

Fishing and mining in OV are both amazing and aggravating at the same time. I love the changes to both and they really are fun to do, but they are both sooo broken at the moment (along with so many other things).

No worries. Thanks for the detailed info!
Regarding fish spawning inside geo, I was specifically inquiring about Cave fishing, underground.
As of 24.1.1, a fix went in to remedy cave-fish spawning inside cave-walls/rocks/floors. If it's cured the bug down there, we can likely adopt a similar fix to topside fishing locations.
If cave-fish are still appearing embedded in cave-geometry, any new pics you might have would be very helpful.

Thank-you for your help and continued patience!

Archived