Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are you not competent enough or what is the problem ?

kim666999

So in last week i was hacked,a dude by name of <name removed>who somehow loged in to my account and spent like 700-900 plat on gifting to someone "High roller credit packs",i adressed this issue to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, and they "autoreply" me,to adress forums and https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us again,which i did,so,i dont understand what is the problem,the dude hacked me,stole my plat,i provided evidence with screenshoot from imbox in game,they dont want do do nothing,in my oppinion is verry simple,just check DB (data base) and ban the guy,but it seems that isn`t the case,is not simple enough when even i provided evidence of the dude hacking,so,if a mod or someone in DE team will see this pls take action,Warframe is a cool game,but when crap like this happens and none takes action...is  a big let down for me,,so again,pls take action with the screenshoot i provided in my ticket,excuse my english since is not my first language,ty and i hope this wont happen to others.

Edited by Letter13
name removed

What is the evidence you are providing and are you providing an accurate account on what exactly happened?

Realistically, the only way DE can suspect abnormal behavior is if the purchase was made from a different IP Address from your usual location so if they can't see any abnormal patterns in the IP Address your account is being logged in from, there's no way for them to put foul play on the table. At worst, if the purchase was made from within the same country or same IP Address that they cannot assume that any hacking has taken place, you could try to appeal for the transaction to be reversed but even then, that goes into dicey territory because they have to remove the purchase from the recipient's account which can cause complications.

23 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

How can you have the name of the guy who supposedly "hacked" you ?

This ^ i feel like its a case of letting someone use their account gone wrong (which is against ToS btw) so you likely are not going to get helped 😕

also u need to remove the name of the person. ASAP. its not allowed to call out people.

Edited by Makunogo

8 hours ago, Chewarette said:

How can you have the name of the guy who supposedly "hacked" you ?

Because he did not even bothered to erase the messages from inbox in game,"Gift to <name removed> delivered,Operator,just to let you know,THE HIGH ROLLER CREDIT BUNDLE,you sent to <name removed> has been opened,i do hope they appreciate it,Ordis"( and this msg repeats like 9-10 times,so he spent some of my plat),this is the  message in my inbox,that i took a screen shoot and posted to Warframe support

Edited by Letter13
Names removed

3 hours ago, UseNet said:

Take your issue to Warframe support, there's nothing anyone here can do to help you. Also you might want to edit that players name out of your post DE doesn't take kindly to naming and shaming accusations on the forums.

I did posted my issue on WF support,and they told me to post again on support and forum,and yea, i dont want to edit that player name cuz he should be ashamed and baned,why protect a hacker ?

3 hours ago, Makunogo said:

This ^ i feel like its a case of letting someone use their account gone wrong (which is against ToS btw) so you likely are not going to get helped 😕

also u need to remove the name of the person. ASAP. its not allowed to call out people.

I never shared my account with anyone,same for password,and that person should be baned and ashemed,not remove the name of the hacker

while I'm sure you're quite frustrated,( as any victim has the right to be), you should note the following.

- this is General Discussion. there's nothing anyone here can do to help you and DE don't read this forum.

- naming and shaming isn't allowed. if a mod takes action against you for it, you're just gonna end up being even more annoyed. if you edit it out, then you won't risk any chance of punishment.

- support are some very busy people, and they may not always be able to answer your ticket right away. it can take weeks in some cases. you've just gotta wait it out.

9 hours ago, kim666999 said:

So in last week i was hacked,a dude by name of <name removed>who somehow loged in to my account and spent like 700-900 plat on gifting to someone "High roller credit packs",i adressed this issue to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, and they "autoreply" me,to adress forums and https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us again,which i did,so,i dont understand what is the problem,the dude hacked me,stole my plat,i provided evidence with screenshoot from imbox in game,they dont want do do nothing,in my oppinion is verry simple,just check DB (data base) and ban the guy,but it seems that isn`t the case,is not simple enough when even i provided evidence of the dude hacking,so,if a mod or someone in DE team will see this pls take action,Warframe is a cool game,but when crap like this happens and none takes action...is  a big let down for me,,so again,pls take action with the screenshoot i provided in my ticket,excuse my english since is not my first language,ty and i hope this wont happen to others.

",in my oppinion is verry simple,"

To be fair , its pretty "simple" to keep your account secure and you couldnt do it .... so ....

Edited by Letter13
name removed

20 minutes ago, kim666999 said:

I never shared my account with anyone,same for password,and that person should be baned and ashemed,not remove the name of the hacker

its against the forum rules which you clearly did not read. to name and shame.  you also did not explain how you somehow know the name of the person who apparently hacked you?  i can only assume that the name of the recipient of those high roller bundles is the person who name u have. 

you can ignore me. but a mod will either warn you to remove the name or they will edit the name out themselves. 

either way its already been stated u need to make a ticket. as forums cant help you. 

Edited by Makunogo

5 hours ago, kim666999 said:

Because he did not even bothered to erase the messages from inbox in game,"Gift to <name removed> delivered,Operator,just to let you know,THE HIGH ROLLER CREDIT BUNDLE,you sent to <name removed> has been opened,i do hope they appreciate it,Ordis"( and this msg repeats like 9-10 times,so he spent some of my plat),this is the  message in my inbox,that i took a screen shoot and posted to Warframe support

That's not a proof though.

Otherwise, you're telling me I can get anyone banned simply by giving them tons of stuff from the market ?

Edited by Letter13
names removed