Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best end game survival frames

Bomber.Manz

Loki, Octavia, Ivara or Ash. Invisiblility is so far the only infinitely scaling damage prevention mechanic, other than Revenant's mesmer skin.

So yeah, Revenant kinda works too.

I'd say any Warframe that has invisibility, can reliably use Adaptation, or is a well-played Limbo. 

So in no particular order: Valkyr, Nidus, Inaros, Chroma, Nekros, Ash, Ivara, Loki, Octavia, Limbo, and Nezha would all be really good choices. 

This is not an exhaustive list. 

Edited by Gurpgork

- Ash: Seeking Shuriken, viral/gas Zarr and/or Pox

- Nezha: No health/armor/energy mods, but with Rolling Guard. Dude can't die now.

- Ivara: Stealth murder queen with damage that never falls off...also gets double loot which makes it easy to keep up life support.

- Mag: Insane damage and effective CC.

- Octavia: Totally OP, but also super boring. You basically crouch yourself to happiness.

- Equinox: Duality setup with an acid shells Sobek or Riven Kohm. Speed holster is godly on this setup.

- Limbo: With rolling guard so you can fight nullifiers outside the bubble safely.

- Nidus: Can't die and has scaling damage. 

The mods Adaptation and Rolling Guard add lots of survivability to lots of frames. Would add correctly built and augmented Nekros, Gara, Valkyr, Frost, Saryn, Atlas and Hydroid to frames already mentioned. Am interpreting "endgame" to be significantly longer than 1 hour endless or greater than wave 10-15 ESO. Under that any frame works easily.

Edited by Buttaface

All of the above + Gara, as she's to Arbitration what Saryn is to ESO.

Go Gara, take Zenurik and energy pizza and a dispo 5 stat stick melee with maxed damage, pop her 4 (wall), then 2 (mincer/shield) then jump outside and press and hold her 1 (slash sword) to smash it. Every time after that when you cast her 4 you renew the timer on her 2 (not every time, lag seems to kill it sometimes, so keep enough time+energy for two goes). Every time you smash her 4 with her 1 the damage from her 2 scales and it never stops. You can be basically invulnerable and doing 2 million damage to any enemy you get close to.

This (unlike every other ability) kills arbitration drones, so you can just go forever in that mode.

However, if your 2 goes down you're probably dead. Nullifiers are your nemesis, especially once they start running around with max size bubbles. Take a Miter with the Steel Meridian mod to pop 'em.

Pretty much all frames can Solo lvl 300+. Some start to fall off then, some fall off at lvl 400 and some lvl 1,000+

I guess some of my favs are Rhino, Trinity, Nyx and Nova because their kit doesn't force any particular play method on you. Chroma was up there too but he's not as fun to play anymore. They dumbed him down by being able to re-cast Vex. The rest generally get forced into a particular play method. Like Nekros is fun but you pretty much have to melee with him and I tend to avoid cheese like Invis frames for endurance runs, esp Octavia. Great way to bore myself into quitting.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Ragology said:
20 hours ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

I think they announced this would be removed in future update so no more killing drones with it.

Yes, but until they do she's the queen of arbitration. Even once they have she remains incredibly strong in any mode where you can get enough energy to keep that shield up and keep scaling it. So Gara's no good for ESO or Index, but most other endless modes she rocks at.