Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.4

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, kackiz said:

Harmless!? You call levelling up weapons at a lightning fast rate Harmless!? You're probably one of the offenders. Play legit and stop cheating, because that's what that is, and cheats on an online game are NOT fair play!

For a cheat, in a non-competitve online game such as Warframe, it is a very harmless cheat. In fact, it is so harmless that nobody would probably bat a eye if it wasn't for the autoban protection (that is more about detecting bot programs and illegal macros than anything) or certain youtubers and Warframe partners that decided to show how it was done.

So, to argue that this is somehow a harmful cheat to Warframe, is just full on stupid. Because unless you have seen what cheats and exploits can do in a competitive online game, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Just now, HarrodTasker said:

Or you can go to ESO, play legitimately and level weapons in like, 5 minutes?  How big of an exploit could this have possibly been?

While no one likes exploits as they can devalue the real time spent in an activity; saying play ESO is sorta silly as it can not be played normally and requires a similar mindset to even get to the C rotation. That said, Dark Sector nodes, and other endless missions do exist for a reason.

6 minutes ago, Capricorn42 said:

no one said they did but the use of the exploit is still a terrible decision because you're going behind DE's back just so you can have the easiest time you can.

Umm...yeah. Can't really blame the players for that, it's DE's job to make sure than exploits as serious as this don't exist. 

Gerade eben schrieb HarrodTasker:

Or you can go to ESO, play legitimately and level weapons in like, 5 minutes?  How big of an exploit could this have possibly been?

yeah thats what im thinking too right now because its not that hard and you had to go out forma khora every single time and lvl her to lvl 5 so take this into your calculation and you will take even way longer and its not that crazy of an exploit anymore and the way of DE handling this issue, just banning hundreds of people the warframe partner included is just really inapropriate in my opinion 

welp I used the exploit to gain 1 MR, on a bunch of fodder weapons I built but couldn't bother with. Guess I'm getting banned for not doing BERE. To my defense, Bere does the same thing (fodder weapons without getting a single kill) while Khora was use 1 forma and 1 weapon at a time. Guess I'll be playing Cod and Fortnite for a while

à l’instant, DigitalMist a dit :

Para un truco, en un juego en línea no competitivo como Warframe, es un truco muy inofensivo. De hecho, es tan inofensivo que probablemente nadie vigilaría si no fuera por la protección automática (que se trata más de detectar programas bot y macros ilegales que nada) o ciertos youtubers y socios de Warframe que decidieron mostrar cómo era. hecho.

Entonces, argumentar que esto es de alguna manera un truco dañino para Warframe, está lleno de estupideces. Porque a menos que haya visto lo que pueden hacer los trucos y las hazañas en un juego en línea competitivo  , realmente no tiene idea de lo que está hablando.

it is sad that you say that, any error that affects a game or program, should not be used for your own benefit, and its use must be penalized ...

1 minute ago, -TSA-Vendetta said:

the youtuber removed it after seeing DE is banning people for it, because this youtuber is around since 2013 actively and in the past he published sooo many little exploits and bugs and he never got punished nor DE said anything about it but now he got banned and many many other players too without warning maybe a bit drastic DE dont you think?

thats the funny part they are saying now theyre looking for suspension but so many players already got banned way before the patch ^^

Removed it? Please: 

vor 34 Minuten schrieb German:

RIP to everyone who did that exp exploit.

Hope they didn't get a perm ban though, you let us PC players test and report bugs in your game (that's still in "Beta") for more than 5 years and just because they use a bug for their benefit you ban them instead of just reverting the exp gained. EULA violation or not, it's a bad move in my opinion.

If it's just a short temp ban it's fine though.

DE always bans until january 2035 and i heard from about 10 people in my own clan that got banned instantly without any warning what so ever so no either they get banned until 2035 or they dont get banned at all 

de megan 

first thing first i have my warframe link to twitch and linked to my console account

on Friday 7th December we were told we get a relic pack and we told we get a free rewared for watch twitch partners and the main warframe channel for a reward and yet again I got nothing even to know I watched for the whole hour they been on this is now getting on my nerves  I feel robbed 

21 minutes ago, Efreeti said:

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

Also, for weeks now, 
mining in-game now doesn't show the name or amount of the ore received on a successful mine, just the image. Have verified cache and done everything but reinstalled, but throughout several hotfixes this issue persists.

The mining , the info about what and how much appears in text underneath the picture...

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I have witnessed bugs/exploits/abuse shown by partners in the past, but I still wonder why they keep their affiliation badge. This seems very similar to a certain topic looming on Reddit regarding the behavior of affiliated players.

If DE wants to be taken seriously and seen as being fair and impartial, said badges should be unequivocally yanked. No exceptions.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Raven_1226:

Umm...yeah. Can't really blame the players for that, it's DE's job to make sure than exploits as serious as this don't exist. 

its not that serious if you think about it, the the amount if time you are spending to forma your khora for it and lvl her to lvl 5 every time again has to be considered too and if you do this and compare it to sth like eso or Hydron its not that hard of an exploit especially considering the fact that you had to spend many forma for nothing

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MirageKnight:

If DE wants to be taken seriously and seen as being fair and impartial, said badges should be unequivocally yanked. No exceptions.

i dont think so because its not the youtubers fault, he just wanted to publish it so it gets fixed sooner and get some attention while doing so 

2 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Exactly. This behavior has been ongoing for years and it is inexcusable. Actually, I would say that if the bug was reported privately through support or a bug report, it would not have been so public and much less people would be banned. This is the Commander infinite spawn bug fiasco all over again, only this time, published by an official Warframe partner.

4 minutes ago, Yirkox said:

it is sad that you say that, any error that affects a game or program, should not be used for your own benefit, and its use must be penalized ...

What? Where did I say that? If anything, I am not as salty as some of these comments (probably because they didn't know about it and they feel like they have missed out) in this thread.

I like how the one would posted the infamous video regarding the Khora xp-gain "bug" aka exploit will most likely go unpunished while the rest of the naive players that experienced the exploit will be punished or worse, banned until 2035.

If DE is gonna punish players who exploited a glitch, it would be logically consistent to punish the culprit, who abused it too, as well. Especially since we gotta be logically consistent with Limbo's abilities as well...

Just now, CrystalSpark said:

I like how the one would posted the infamous video regarding the Khora xp-gain "bug" aka exploit will most likely go unpunished while the rest of the naive players that experienced the exploit will be punished or worse, banned until 2035.

look at this

unknown.png

Archived