Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Mamba - tennogen skin

sir_AXE

42 minutes ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

Still a dead link. I really want to see your thought process and get a preview of what future Garuda cosmetics could look like!

strange it broke for me as well on it's own, I think I fixed it

UNCfnfp.png

Decided to try a different approach and figure out the main shapes in texture right on the model before jumping into sculpting. Also I might implement  few design elements into the head as well

Edited by sir_AXE
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, sir_AXE said:

UNCfnfp.png

Decided to try a different approach and figure out the main shapes in texture right on the model before jumping into sculpting. Also I might implement  few design elements into the head as well

Are you also planning to use a new color palette with the skin? I feel like something involving green or indigo seems appropriate for this skin, mostly because of its flower/scale-like sort of look it has. 

• Like 1

t52E8l8.jpg

slow week , almost done figuring out all of the shapes , also did a quick transfer to 3d test

A5UizPk.jpg

cleaning up is gonna be a pain xD oh well at least main shapes are planned out

Edited by sir_AXE
fixed images
  • Like 1

Am 16.12.2018 um 17:43 schrieb sir_AXE:

[..]

maybe consider adding some kind of ponytail to the helmet maybe ? i love her alt helmet cause of the ribbon and its always nice to have something like that. looks great already though but i think something ponytail-ish would give it some more character.

body is hard to rate. looks fine as it is right now but i guess we will have to wait until we see the materials and how it colors. good job so far imo~

c0OaUcI.png

Changed the head more , trying to have some curvy + sharp elements (metal claws/curvy organic details) , + spiderish look (been playing nidus , won't lie)

Still working on the body , probably won't be able to finish her until this deadline , but maybe next one )

• Like 5

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...