Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa relics on Ostron/Fortuna bounties

Fenrys_Delta

10 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

As long as the Mag/Nova unvault is still in progress, those relics will remain on the bounties.   As soon as that vault closes (I'm guessing around January 14-15), I'm sure the Mesa Prime relics will take their place.

That´s weird, when Chroma Prime got released, his relics immediately became available via bounties.

2 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

That´s weird, when Chroma Prime got released, his relics immediately became available via bounties.

That's because the prime vault wasn't open at the time.  When they opened the Mag/Nova prime vault, they announced bounties were the best way to get the relevant relics - so that will have precedence until the prime vault closes.   The prior prime vault didn't have that issue because the relics were only available in the Void, not as bounties.   But that turned out to make them very difficult to farm (I ran a huge number of void missions and still didn't get everything...), so when they did the new prime vault, they did both the Void and bounties.

That said, Mesa Prime relics are available from just about every mission which drops relics *except* bounties, so they're still pretty easy to get, and will likely become even easier when the vault closes.

Edited by Zgwortz

4 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

oh man that is vicious, lol forcing people to play bounties they have been forced to play to hell and back is barf inducing.

naah, I dont think OP means put it just at bounties, but rather it also available from bounties, giving more options to players.

I hope when mag and nova go back to the vault, mesa's relic will be available at bounties.

28 minutes ago, kingvaldemir said:

naah, I dont think OP means put it just at bounties, but rather it also available from bounties, giving more options to players.

I hope when mag and nova go back to the vault, mesa's relic will be available at bounties.

the drop rate outside of their new creations is just disgusting.   Had to play POE worthless useless mind wrackingling painful boring bounties last drop....this is just another version with fortuna.  except they forget they just FORCED us to do those few, and every so same moronic and no nchallengeging sorties....to soon mate, too damn soon for DE to go pure evil.

Edited by Kyronz

17 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

the drop rate outside of their new creations is just disgusting.

I'm sorry but I don't get what you mean. The topic is about putting mesa's relic on the bounties reward table in addition to other game modes. Right now, Mesa's relic can be obtained from void missions (because there is unvaulting going on), ESO, endless mission, and other mssions, but not in bounty. Chroma on another hand, had his relics available from various missions but also available at bounties in addition to other game modes.

No one forcing player to play bounties for those newly introduced primes. If you don't like it that much, you can get the relic from other missions. But right now, for those that do love bounties can't get the relics from it because its not on the reward table.

And why sortie was mentioned. It has nothing to do with relics. 🤔

Edited by kingvaldemir

The unvaulting is still going on so you won't see the relics in there for a bit, but as a bonus you can go into the void and farm the new relics there instead, capture for mesos is amazing farm.

2 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

The RNG is getting out of hand in this game. We need to grind and pray to RNJesus for the relics to drop and then pray AGAIN for the drops we want.

Are you new here?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

The unvaulting is still going on so you won't see the relics in there for a bit, but as a bonus you can go into the void and farm the new relics there instead, capture for mesos is amazing farm.

Are you new here?

Well there are a few populations, i been been playing a long while so when they removed rewards from the game with the dissolution of void keys, that sucked hard.....game went from f2p to true non rewarding play and true low as hell weighted RNG..

ame is different as  f2p game that no longer rewards but punishes strictly with RNG.    They sold out to a grocery store, they just putting in time for paychects, it is sad to see DE just give up over the last few years, but grocers tend to suck as human beings.

Edited by Kyronz
cu i want to

3 hours ago, Kobrakai85 said:

I farmed my first full mesa prime set in just 2 hours after release. I then farmed another 3 sets to sell the next day. Its not difficult, you just need to know what you're doing.

The fact that you got it in 2 hours while I´ve been farming for 2 DAYS and still didn´t get it speaks less about game knowledge and more about the terrible RNG grindfest that Warframe is today.

5 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

The fact that you got it in 2 hours while I´ve been farming for 2 DAYS and still didn´t get it speaks less about game knowledge and more about the terrible RNG grindfest that Warframe is today.

I got lucky and got 3 out of the 4 parts and the first or second runs for each of the relics. Then since I didn't get lucky with the last one (Systems, 0/3 on radshares), I just bought it with plat from selling multiple Chassis since Syndicate relic pack rng gave me 7 Axi H4s.

So no, it's not that hard if you're willing to make use of trading. Even if I didn't get lucky, it wouldn't have been hard to get the other parts since the BP is an uncommon drop and the Neuroptics is on a rare on a Lith relic.

3 minutes ago, corallein said:

I got lucky and got 3 out of the 4 parts and the first or second runs for each of the relics. Then since I didn't get lucky with the last one (Systems, 0/3 on radshares), I just bought it with plat from selling multiple Chassis since Syndicate relic pack rng gave me 7 Axi H4s.

So no, it's not that hard if you're willing to make use of trading. Even if I didn't get lucky, it wouldn't have been hard to get the other parts since the BP is an uncommon drop and the Neuroptics is on a rare on a Lith relic.

I still don´t have the chassis, which is the most common drop. Over 10 runs and nothing.

The neuroptics and systems dropped quite easily, surprisingly enough.

So yea, RNG sucks.

9 hours ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Where are you farming? I farmed Heppit (Capture) in the void for the Lith relic and Marduk (Sabotage) in the void for the Neo and Axi relics. I did the math based on the drop chances on the link below and these were the most efficient places to farm.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I cracked the relics in a group where everyone was running the same relic to give me 4 times the chance of getting the items. Except the Axi relic which I ran 2by2 runs and I actually managed to get two parts from one relic which saved time as I didn't need to farm the Axi again when I was going for the next set.

The first set I farmed much quicker though because I had 3 maced out syndicates and I used the rep on relic packs, and my void traces were maxed out as well. I see a lot of people farming places like Xini on Eris and cracking radiant relics in random public games which is why I said game knowledge helps 🙂

6 minutes ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Where are you farming? I farmed Heppit (Capture) in the void for the Lith relic and Marduk (Sabotage) in the void for the Neo and Axi relics. I did the math based on the drop chances on the link below and these were the most efficient places to farm.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

I cracked the relics in a group where everyone was running the same relic to give me 4 times the chance of getting the items. Except the Axi relic which I ran 2by2 runs and I actually managed to get two parts from one relic which saved time as I didn't need to farm the Axi again when I was going for the next set.

The first set I farmed much quicker though because I had 3 maced out syndicates and I used the rep on relic packs, and my void traces were maxed out as well. I see a lot of people farming places like Xini on Eris and cracking radiant relics in random public games which is why I said game knowledge helps 🙂

I farmed in various places according to the relic descriptions. I also spent all my sindicate standings to buy relic packs.

The problem was not so much acquiring the relics but the RNG on the drops.

Take chassis for example, I opened several, over 10 or 15 relics and no drop, despite it being the easiest part to get.

Then someone used an INTACT relic and the neuroptics drop, just like that.

I wish DE toned down the RNG a little bit. Proggress could be more linear.

But then again, that would be unfair to the veterans out there who had to go through all this painful proccess. 

The needs of the many, and all that stuff, I guess.

13 hours ago, Kobrakai85 said:

I farmed my first full mesa prime set in just 2 hours after release. I then farmed another 3 sets to sell the next day. Its not difficult, you just need to know what you're doing.

Two of her pieces have a 2% drop rate.

when buffed to radiant with 100 void traces brings it to 10% drop rate.

Even just at a 10% drop rate, it’s still possible that you would NEVER see a piece of Mesa Prime.

You need to farm a mission 2-3 times just to get a relic. Complete 5 fissures to get enough void traces to make it radiant.

After all of that, you get to spin the wheel.

It has nothing to do with you, or “knowing what you’re doing” you’re passively experiencing the outcome of a slot machine.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Two of her pieces have a 2% drop rate.

when buffed to radiant with 100 void traces brings it to 10% drop rate.

Even just at a 10% drop rate, it’s still possible that you would NEVER see a piece of Mesa Prime.

You need to farm a mission 2-3 times just to get a relic. Complete 5 fissures to get enough void traces to make it radiant.

After all of that, you get to spin the wheel.

It has nothing to do with you, or “knowing what you’re doing” you’re passively experiencing the outcome of a slot machine.

I explained how I did it in a post further up. Basically It's a lot higher chance than 10% if you crack the relics in a group where everyone has the same relic.

1 relic = 4x10% chance.
2 relics = 8x10% chance.