Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Holiday Noggles

(XBOX)JSNforce Prime

I've bought chroma prime accessories, nekro prime accessories, targris prime when it was unvaulted (so i'll get nyx or mag i guess?), edo prime armour when it was unvaulted (so nova p or volt p noggle), mirage p accessories and valkyr p accessories and i'm missing all of their noggles.

I know people who only bought prime accessories and got prime noggles that came out with those accessories, so i do hope to recieve my noggles at some point since it's kinda unfair if only a select amount who bought the prime accessories get the noggles while the rest don't

• Like 1

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed and frustrated in how the Prime Noggle deployment has been handled.  

I've checked all of the news & announcement subforums, the main warframe page, the prime access page, vault access page, all prime time and devstream threads from late November, I would have checked the stream notes but there haven't been any posted,  and there is no mention of this new item being included nor explaining how long it'll last anywhere I can find on the forums.

The only way I knew about it was a friend messaged me on discord last night and said it was mentioned during the devstream, and there still isn't anything posted beyond player made topics.

Can we please get something out up so people know what to expect, or that this even exists?

• Like 1

OK. That could have been disastrous. I've bought all the prime packs. So i assumed i would get all the noggles. But Mag Prime never had a Prime Access. So only way to get her noggle is to buy the unvaulting. Lucky for me that is the current unvault. So i could get the noggle. Someone may want to get on making a warning about that  xD

15 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed and frustrated in how the Prime Noggle deployment has been handled.  

I've checked all of the news & announcement subforums, the main warframe page, the prime access page, vault access page, all prime time and devstream threads from late November, I would have checked the stream notes but there haven't been any posted,  and there is no mention of this new item being included nor explaining how long it'll last anywhere I can find on the forums.

The only way I knew about it was a friend messaged me on discord last night and said it was mentioned during the devstream, and there still isn't anything posted beyond player made topics.

Can we please get something out up so people know what to expect, or that this even exists?

Read this carefully, lots of players are getting confused. This is not a one time event.

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Please take the time to read my post again. 

Game inbox message answers 2 of your questions:

How long, and if it is real. Sorry for not making my post clear, thats why I asked for you to read carefully as confusion due to lack of info from DE is very rampart over a freaking Noggle.

Edit: Actually 3 questions, just 2 of yours, the 3rd being how to obtain.

Edited by Souldend78

9 minutes ago, Souldend78 said:

Game inbox message answers 2 of your questions:

How long, and if it is real. Sorry for not making my post clear, thats why I asked for you to read carefully as confusion due to lack of info from DE is very rampart over a freaking Noggle.

Edit: Actually 3 questions, just 2 of yours, the 3rd being how to obtain.

Your response is based on the assumption I have access to my in game inbox. 

And why is it acceptable to simply out it in the in game inbox over posting it anywhere else on the forums, official website or included in the packs themselves? 

• Like 1

Just now, MagPrime said:

Your response is based on the assumption I have access to my in game inbox. 

And why is it acceptable to simply out it in the in game inbox over posting it anywhere else on the forums, official website or included in the packs themselves? 

Not acceptable. I'm just passing along as accurate info as I can get.

Sadly, game Inbox message is as good as it gets atm. 

Maybe try contacting DE directly through the other media, they seem to respond better on those, than they do here.

The reason I posted in this thread is Drew is actively participating in it and I hope that it'll at least be skimmed. 

Community inbox is a great idea but they don't seem to have the man power to keep it up to date.  Twitter gets a response but there's a character limit, I don't have Reddit and I'm not in the official discord. 

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 1

Is there any chance that we can obtain the missing Prime-Noggles we would like to have in the future? Like, some people started playing too late to get every Noggle thats been released till now. Are Prime-Vaults rotating or am i just unlucky than? 🙂

And thanks ofcourse for the cool Noggles. Really like the Chroma, haha.

Edited by MaileenKR

@[DE]Drew

17 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Ive only ever bought PA accessory packs, and i got a volt P noggle, so maybe that's a mistake. Either way there's some confusion here still.

2 minutes ago, khazlol said:

i got from the volt noggle from buying the accesory pack, but not for the unvault packs i bought.

sounds like DE messed the script up again 😛

Might have errors to work on after the break.

5 minutes ago, MaileenKR said:

Is there any chance that we can obtain the missing Prime-Noggles we would like to have in the future? Like, some people started playing too late to get every Noggle thats been released till now. Are Prime-Vaults rotating or am i just unlucky than? 🙂

You can obtain though Prime Vault, thats how I got the only 2 Prime Noggles I received, I have never purchased PA. 

The in game inbox message says they are doing it again around this time next year. 

So if they fix the script, any Prime Warframes you purchase through Prime Access, and Prime Vault (not the Accessory packs) from now to next year around this time, should give Prime Noggles.

Edited by Souldend78

While everyone seems to report missing noggles, I was surprised to see a Hydroid noggle in the inbox despite not having bought his PA.

Obviously I wouldn't mind keeping it as Hydroid Prime's design is one of my favourites but I still wanted to tell you.

You know, better be safe than sorry and all that sort of stuff.