Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE - When are we getting "Male" hairs?

-Sentient-

I'm assuming you're talking about operator hair, and I can't say I see your issue. Most of the new styles don't seem Punk or Emo or such. Hell, I love that we have multiple flavors of plain dreadlocks now, and at least 2 others are just ponytails.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -Sentient- said:

You know the formal ones xD.

Seriously. How much is it to ask for a simple, slicked back male hair? I get that longer hair can have more impressive display of physics, but come on, not everyone is Gooperatives.
(No offense Goop, I love your face, I just need my hair represented too)

• Like 4

29 минут назад, Atsia сказал:

I'm assuming you're talking about operator hair, and I can't say I see your issue. 

Cant see it cause you're blind.

All the new haircuts are either afros or ponytail (afros). The rest is shaved nonsense and over the top naruto style.

This is basically the only "normal" hairstyle for male operator that isnt afro or bald/shaved nonsense

NpRHi77.jpg

And its getting very old to use one and the same for several years in a row.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Cant see it cause you're blind.

All the new haircuts are either afros or ponytail (afros). The rest is shaved nonsense and over the top naruto style.

This is basically the only "normal" hairstyle for male operator that isnt afro or bald/shaved nonsense

NpRHi77.jpg

And its getting very old to use one and the same for several years in a row.

The only other one close is that almost Samurai Topknow 'do. And it's also getting old - I originally equipped it to try and make my operator look more serious (read: edgy) in wake of Apostasy Prologue, but after easing off on that with the Sacrifice and the more confident, happy Operator as a result, I'm stuck since I don't want to go back on that visual series of hairstyles, and the topknot doesn't fit anymore.

The quality of hair in Warframe in general is worse than in a bunch of games back in 2010. It's either ''textured paper'' or that disgusting looking bush-type hair that half of the new hair styles are. The Tomb Raider game back from 2013 has godlike hair compared to Warframe. It really looks like they are using the same assets from 2008's Dark Sector game lol.

You'd think they'd take inspiration first and foremost from old eastern cultures. Samurai topknot, Krishna monk sikha, Cossack scalp lock, Hell even Nezha's twin buns could pass. It's hairstyles like that that should be the norm, they're what the Tenno take after. I'm using that straight hair with bangs now, shaved on one side, that's something straight out of a run-of-the-mill cyberpunk setting. 

Ancient/medieval cultures had a ton of goofy stuff going on, it'd be nice to see some of it implemented. 
07f32d058bfa27507fcaf3e848afb231.jpgcossack-haircut-2.jpg

main-qimg-326203f019c298e77e68a7951f0fdf

4 минуты назад, Sledge сказал:

You'd think they'd take inspiration first and foremost from old eastern cultures. Samurai topknot, Krishna monk sikha, Cossack scalp lock, Hell even Nezha's twin buns could pass. It's hairstyles like that that should be the norm, they're what the Tenno take after. I'm using that straight hair with bangs now, shaved on one side, that's something straight out of a run-of-the-mill cyberpunk setting. 

Ancient/medieval cultures had a ton of goofy stuff going on, it'd be nice to see some of it implemented. 
07f32d058bfa27507fcaf3e848afb231.jpgcossack-haircut-2.jpg

main-qimg-326203f019c298e77e68a7951f0fdf

tbh, I don't understand why they need to make gender neutral entirely.

Sure, some people might want to make their operator look gender neutral, but why not a few that looks male, a few that looks female, and then the rest is what we have now.

That way, everyone can design their operator look like whatever they want.