The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does Warframe support Take? I need them immediately

IllogicalLogic420

I know, sometimes there's a log of days, sometimes weeks worth, of issues that need to be dealt with.

I can wait, I just want to know how long it usually takes so I can shut my damned anxiety up.

I need them urgently.

I can't say why, I just need them to respond ASAP.

Again, I understand that sometimes stuff like this takes a while. I can wait. Just wanna know how long, before my anxiety erradicates my soul lmao.

Seriously.

Can be instant can be several weeks. It mostly depends on how swamped their support team currently is.

Also, while I don't know for sure if DE does this, sending duplicate tickets for the same issue may get yours sent further back in the queue.

Well if they've gotten back to people immediately, or close to immediately, I guess I can rest easy a little bit. It's been 4 days now but, I accept how these thing's work.

I know it might take a long while before they get to me. But maybe I'll get lucky from the universe's RNGsus 😛

This helped a little, thank you!

Not counting my last one, the longest I've ever had a ticket take was a week. I'd prefer to leave out the last one because, while it took nearly a month, I'd logged it smack in the middle of the holiday season, which also happened to be around when Fortuna Part 2 dropped.

I've had gear go missing out of inventory including K-drive and all items related to cetus and Fortuna, and who knows what else, ( play this game for 5 years, u collect a lot), my support ticket is 16 days old. Still waiting. It does hamper progress because you don't feel like investing in the game, but you want that new amp, etc. Whatever you do, don't mention this on r/Warframe, it won't end well. 

8 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Fair answer. Does anyone have any answers from experience how long they usually had to wait?

In my case it was a month to 3 weeks... but is was something mayor. If your problem is more than a item problem and has something to do with your account then it could take a month.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb IllogicalLogic420:

Fair answer. Does anyone have any answers from experience how long they usually had to wait?

I only contacted them once in the 3-4 years I've been here, but it took them about a day.

Edited by o0Despair0o

I have 2 tickets up for 2 separate issues, clan related ticket has been open for 30 days. The ticket for my account being hacked has been open and not even assigned to an agent for over a week. Disappointing to say the least, all they need to do for me is check the logs.