Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If umbra forma -

ChaoticEdge

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

Absolute their own fault, not mine

Really? So you supports AFK? This is what your idea does. I mean switch to Operator and walk around - its semi-afk. The Bots can kill everything. Lol...

Lets do it DE bring this forma and lets wipe out afk'ler. 😄

• Like 2

3 часа назад, ChaoticEdge сказал:

If umbra forma is able to make your warframe move on their own like umbra excal passive likeness, which warframe you will apply that umbra forma on?

Hydroid! I what to play hide and seek with that splashy puddle 😄

Umbra, Forma...

F O R M B R A 

I'd slap one on my Rhino Prime to make him like the beast he is in his Codex Entry, but then I highly doubt any of this will ever happen anyway. it wouldn't be fair to introduce Formbra when people have already used many regular Formas to fit Umbral mods on their builds.  gotta respect the player's investment.

You wont get the Umbra passives for using Umbra polarity. It wimply wouldnt work.

Umbra comes with that special ability instead of a Prime passive. So the game would need some serious rework for it to work on the fly as you add or remove umbral polarities on your frames. Where would they draw the line? 1, 2 or 3 polarities?

Not all frames would use 3 umbral polarities because it would be a waste of capacity. A frame with 15 armor wont have a use of the Umbral Fiber for instance. So that means that frame wouldnt be eligible to get the Umbra passive.

There would also be no single lore to tie it together because the frames you polarise had nothing to do with the creation process or background of the Umbra we have. There is no reason for them to suddenly act sentient just because you souped them up to fit better with a specific type of mod.

Edited by SneakyErvin

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Not all frames would use 3 umbral polarities because it would be a waste of capacity. A frame with 15 armor wont have a use of the Umbral Fiber for instance.

Quite true.  Umbra Intensify is the only one I use on more than 2 frames.  Garuda is the exception to my rule.  She's probably the only frame I have the Umbra health mods on due to how her powers work.  

Side note:  Is it wrong that I like Garuda more than Valkitty?  I feel like I'm cheating on Valkitty everytime I use Garuda's claws to rip enemies apart.  

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Quite true.  Umbra Intensify is the only one I use on more than 2 frames.  Garuda is the exception to my rule.  She's probably the only frame I have the Umbra health mods on due to how her powers work.  

Side note:  Is it wrong that I like Garuda more than Valkitty?  I feel like I'm cheating on Valkitty everytime I use Garuda's claws to rip enemies apart.  

Its more on the mentality that you...

Spoiler

Umbral Frost. Frosts snowglobe scales off of strength and armor so the umbral mods are a massive buff to his strongest ability. He's tanky so he takes the extra health and armor like a champ. Strength is great to crack armor with avalanche.

If the forma actually gives an umbral passive, then frost is also a great pick. Spamming his 2 to CC enemies and then sitting in his 3 as operator is awesome. 

11 hours ago, Omega-ZX said:

Really? So you supports AFK? This is what your idea does. I mean switch to Operator and walk around - its semi-afk. The Bots can kill everything. Lol...

Lets do it DE bring this forma and lets wipe out afk'ler. 😄

dude, they been doing that lots of time.  When a man gotta take a dump you better have back up plans for its not like its uncommon its simple common.  Ppl who still do this they still do it because 1 they like start small war against whole thing and watching it can be fun its not like I am the first who thought have to see enemies pit fight to each other.

Sometime we wonder who will win and sometime we take this into a gladiator battle.