Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captured by Zanuka with only 1 Warframe. Results!

greatmin

7 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Its finally happening! One more step we will break the game! Send Zanuka capture the kid and the suit frame!

*success capture* waiting for the moment of truth *come back into the game*

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

...we broke it...welp we won gg everyone.

Zanuka was sadly not avaliable during that scene.

i now want to try this as it looks super fun and stupid... there is only one thing i am curious about though... that SUIT has the little square icon next to it that you get when carrying a data-mass, it seems a bit weird... i'm also now if SUIT has any idle animation, weird question but it's possible they don't have an idle

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, greatmin said:

I'm in contact with support but I'm not sure they will be able to resolve the problem. I'm thinking of continue my research on my new account. If someone has a Zanuka beacon they can use on me, add my name: Failed_Tenno

your probs gonna get a special promotion from finding this bug or become a DE bugtester this is amazing

• Like 3

Things to try:
Spectre
Captured again with only SUIT
If it's possible to use ground archguns
Equipping Grustrag bolt + all dragonkeyes
Get lowest rank on all the sydicates (Always wanted to try this, could mean I get invaded a lot by syndicates)
Create a SUIT only clan (lol) 😛

Edited by greatmin
  • Like 2

The pure black colouration reminds me of kubrow-kavat hybrid abominations. I've got one which is like that... except for when you can get a strong light to shine on it, then the skin looks a bit like a bone-in steak (albeit still very dark).

I'd gladly help with a zanuka beacon... if I had any. Baro's a week and a half away.

• Like 2

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't ever really come up before. It seems like something that could easily happen to someone who'd never made a frame other than their starter... Maybe doing that at all IS extremely rare, though, especially by the time they'd be doing enough invasions to make zanuka mad. And... actually losing to Zanuka is ALSO probably extremely rare?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OvisCaedo said:

I'm kind of surprised this hasn't ever really come up before. It seems like something that could easily happen to someone who'd never made a frame other than their starter... Maybe doing that at all IS extremely rare, though, especially by the time they'd be doing enough invasions to make zanuka mad. And... actually losing to Zanuka is ALSO probably extremely rare?

It's basically impossible to lose the recovery mission, by the time you get captured your warframe is atleast rank 20, I had to stand in enemy fire for 3 minutes to die.

• Like 1

Veterans all complaining about no endgame when the endgame was here all the time: sell all your warframes, get capture by Zanuka and play in Hardcore mode forever.

Also why don’t you just trade prime parts to your new account so you could then trade it to Baro for ducats to buy the beacon on your second account instead of selling all your frames ? 😂 

• Like 1

On 2019-02-11 at 9:09 AM, greatmin said:

I'm tried playing the war within quest but Teshins spectres owned me good, I got oneshotted straight away. My Dera Vandal is still a peashooter, gotta level up my gear first.

If anyone has any other suggestions what I should try out, feel free.

Make specter, what Warframe will you get? It may be able to level properly and aid you. 

Edit: already on your agenda. 

K get suit captured. 

If it is successful and you simply are suit again!  Maybe you can rescue your frame and then rescue suit as a permanent Warframe? 

Try getting random Warframe buffs if they work properly.

Use mounted turret. 

Get a Dargyn. 

Need to try this on console, I'm able to access color options for sentinel guns by pressing the respective button, may be able to mod/customize SUIT. 

Edited by (NSW)Evilpricetag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ThunderHuy said:

Veterans all complaining about no endgame when the endgame was here all the time: sell all your warframes, get capture by Zanuka and play in Hardcore mode forever.

Also why don’t you just trade prime parts to your new account so you could then trade it to Baro for ducats to buy the beacon on your second account instead of selling all your frames ? 😂 

That was the plan, until I realized you needed mastery rank 8 to visit Baro on Pluto, was rank 3 at the time 😛

19 hours ago, greatmin said:

Create a SUIT only clan (lol) 😛

dont think DE will allow that you might get banned cause your breaking the game i dont know just be careful 

EDIT: also had a idea save the loadout and then get your excalibur umbra back and switch back to the SUIT loadout will the suit still be there?

Edited by Jivy
idea
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jivy said:

dont think DE will allow that you might get banned cause your breaking the game i dont know just be careful 

EDIT: also had a idea save the loadout and then get your excalibur umbra back and switch back to the SUIT loadout will the suit still be there?

Yeah, might get banned, I'm not doing it out of malice though, rather out of love for the game.

Will try that out aswell.