The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling it now: Wolf is a new Warframe

(PSN)Tactless_Ninja

Isn't he an encounter, in the same way that the Stalker is? He "invades" your mission? I'm not saying that discredits the theory that he's a Warframe, but for now I'm just going to take it for face value, that he's the leader of a rogue/criminal faction of Grineer, and if you do certain things to get his attention, he'll come after you.

5 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

Isn't he an encounter, in the same way that the Stalker is? He "invades" your mission? I'm not saying that discredits the theory that he's a Warframe, but for now I'm just going to take it for face value, that he's the leader of a rogue/criminal faction of Grineer, and if you do certain things to get his attention, he'll come after you.

Possible red herring. They've had all sorts of invading units before. It's not exclusively Stalkers domain. Zanuka, G3, every acolyte.

And they've tried mixing up new Warframe acquisitions in the past. Lately its been do quests in new open world thing, but theres also bosses, alerts, quests. Introducing a new alert system seems like the perfect setup for giving out a new frame. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Possible red herring. They've had all sorts of invading units before. It's not exclusively Stalkers domain. Zanuka, G3, every acolyte.

And they've tried mixing up new Warframe acquisitions in the past. Lately its been do quests in new open world thing, but theres also bosses, alerts, quests. Introducing a new alert system seems like the perfect setup for giving out a new frame. 

It's a possibility, and not a bad theory by any means. I certainly wont complain if he is an upcoming frame, as I actually quite like his design (aesthetics, I haven't fought him yet to comment on his abilities). But that would mean his addition to the game-world  is temporary, and that he will be removed from invading players once he becomes accessible to build in the foundry. I say this only because it would be a strange paradox to play as the Wolf of Saturn while simultaneously being invaded by the Wolf of Saturn. Which again, could very well be possible. The nature of this new reward system is cyclical, so its entirely possible that the Wolf of Saturn encounters were never intended to be a permanent fixture in the game, and are instead made available only for the duration of that season before vanishing for good.

If that is the case, I'm not sure if I like this approach. There have already been complaints because of certain lore-related stories no longer being accessible to new players because they weren't playing during these "timed/exclusive" events (see Operation: Tubemen of Regor and *SPOILER AHEAD* how the mission was to cure Mutalist Alad V during a timed exclusive event that ended back in 2015 *END SPOILER*)

Your theory is still entirely plausible, I just hope that if its true, DE doesn't sweep the entire story-arc under the rug once they are done with it, where new players wont ever have access to it because they had the misfortune of not playing it during that specific season.

1 minute ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

i cant wait to hear all the wolf story .. i mean how the hek did grineer build a prison in Saturn and no one .. like literally no one knew about it even Tenno and lotus didn't know about it  

...and where is that node???

There is a "scene" as a reward so i bet there has to be a node, deep inside Saturn's atmosphere.

Edited by CountX
adition

17 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

This is kind of a stretch since there's literally no supporting evidence.....YET. But hear me out.

We've had two new female Warframes announced but where is the male?

COINCIDENCE?

One of the rewards is a profile pic with both dark and light blue backgrounds just like every other Warframe in the game.

COINCIDENCE!?

He's stylin on you already wearing the new armor set.

COINCIDENCE!??!?

Not to mention all that spoilery stuff we now know about Helminth and how DE has been dying to do something with it. If this is true, it'd be the most hype event ever.

When I do my theory I don't brag and point no good term subject isn't coincidence and also mess up wrong point.  All I am guessing right about now they probably going cut us half right into the month that unleashing wisp and big shield girl and not ready with the new warframe unless we are getting umbra volt or umbra mag then it would be super different story kicking today which another tree branch is not been snip yet (but they might get snip off).

There is no frame (yet) from the wolf boss (for he will not show up yet) for I heard for it said by other players said it drop a scythe (wolf likeness boss)  and not a warframe bp.  If we follow the story of or codex of mainly about the "Red King" we already witness nora talk about the outbreak of the wolf, if the wolf leader isn't the leader who exactly who they are trying to find for it can bring out many wonder and straight to the point easy task.

Keep this in mind you can't put random theories, you have to step into where is the lore, sense field of touch who is making a dot on the board then evident the point connecting them and see where it is trace and see it does it make sense before you conclude the solution.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At this time being no they aren't going unleash a new frame "Yet", at the time being these rebel of Saturn six is probably looking for something which it didn't add up from all the enemies for the codex I found on 2 of them.

The details is too shallow and not yet of the riping, for I know these are just pawns in the game but interesting that finding some fact about one the wolf pack is unique to be maybe that why we got its DNA of the manic being wild because of the prisoner. For yes it is true we are getting male frame and its very very special one for its grineer frame at the time being I had bit memorized something about grineer had a frame or either steel mirdan having their frame which all the fraction syndicates are pose to have their own frame. So...yea I think that steel mirdian might have their frame out later on but easy I can get block because well delays or either some dude is threatening the rail system or the either delay is something bad timing for there is huge passage block right there or either the players want the new planet instead bunch stuff with it.

At the time being the 3rd wheel frame will not come out yet until 2 frame is get done and everyone had completed full on with the wolf of Saturn. so basically not coincidence, it just getting ready meant to happen.🤷‍♂️

Edited by ChaoticEdge

12 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

He's a big guy...

I bet nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask. But I do wonder, would he die if I took it off?

I suppose it would be extremely painful...

he isn't that big, didn't we kill something bigger then that?

Spoiler

101442270.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean he isn't that big he is the size of that guy over there.

350?cb=20140102060812They are both almost the same size to me.