The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

**[DE] STEVE STREAMING MAINLINE FROM HOME!**

4 minutes ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

I just want to know why Chroma's Vex Armor gets disabled by entering Archwing and if it's going to be changed or fixed...

Maybe somebody could help me get that answered, since I never get to see these streams when they're live...

It's not just Chroma. It happens for all active abilities I think. Rhino loose his Iron Skin as well. Or at least used to, it's been a while since I played Rhino so it could have changed.

5 minutes ago, rune_me said:

It's not just Chroma. It happens for all active abilities I think. Rhino loose his Iron Skin as well. Or at least used to, it's been a while since I played Rhino so it could have changed.

I'm a Chroma main, so that's the frame I think of. Rhino loses Iron Skin yes, but Iron Skin isn't quite as horrible to lose as Vex Armor, considering Chroma's reliance on building and maintaining that buff. Rhino, you can just recast it and you're back at 100%. Chroma, you have to recast it and then rebuild your buffs.

And not all frames lose such abilities. Nezha's Warding Halo, for instance, is not lost when entering Archwing.

Also, you don't lose such abilities when entering your K-Drive. Even though the vehicles aren't the same, I think some consistency would be nice.

The canceling of such abilities makes Chroma really annoying to play on the plains or Vallus because using your Archwing is basically a net loss every single time. You either need to bullet-jump across the map from bounty to bounty, or you need to whip out the K-Drive, which still isn't as fast as flying.

I vote for all frames maintaining their statuses when using Archwings.