Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For my boys that aren't at max rank with fortuna

CreamedSoda

Don't bother with this new event, as much as the big thicc girl might entice you, you won't be getting her anyways cause she is locked behind max rank of fortuna, as for the opticor vandal and the mods Do you really need those niche mods or that much fire power. You will get the opticor vandal at a way way less annoying grind when baro comes with it, the mods will likely also be released as drops soon.

Edited by Whitestrake0
  • Like 3

Just now, TheRealShade said:

So refuse to play newly released content because you couln't be bothered to play older content and then come and complain there's no content?

When did I complain about no content, like months and months ago before fortuna was released?

9 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Don't bother with this new event, as much as the big thicc girl might entice you, you won't be getting her anyways cause she is locked behind max rank of fortuna, as for the opticor vandal and the mods Do you really need those niche mods or that much fire power. You will get the opticor vandal at a way way less annoying grind when baro comes with it, the mods will likely also be released as drops soon.

They should have maxed the rank months ago, DE gave us almost 4 months to complete Fortuna and a month and a half to max your Rank to prepare for profit taker and that time was holidays. So it’s their fault for not doing/ignoring it. Granted, new players cant do this but they should focus finishing the star chart and quests because this is Late-Game content.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

So refuse to play newly released content because you couln't be bothered to play older content and then come and complain there's no content?

Why would you say that the OP is whining? In my case the information provided was quite beneficial.

Unfortunately I am still behind Fortuna standing because I enjoy Eidolon Hunting too much :). Now I know that I need to focus on SU standing as the new Warframe cannot be unlocked without it.

Edited by breakdafunk

4 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

They should have maxed the rank months ago, DE gave us almost 4 months to complete Fortuna and a month and a half to max your Rank to prepare for profit taker and that time was holidays. So it’s their fault for not doing/ignoring it. Granted, new players cant do this but they should focus finishing the star chart and quests because this is Late-Game content.

Wow... "should", "fault"... maybe chill?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

It’s called giving my thoughts on the subject, What do you mean I am angry/unhappy writing the comment?

Yes, that is what I got from your post. If I was mistaken, then sorry.

Edited by breakdafunk

20 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

When did I complain about no content, like months and months ago before fortuna was released?

I didn't say you were complaining about no content, I just put out the usual cycle that some players with a similar mindset go through.

Honestly if I end up doing the event it's because of the Opticor Vandal. 

Garuda was IMO a horrible choice but I went with it, I skipped Barwhatever his name is cause I don't care about the frame and Vox farming is miserable. The fact that Hyldrin was locked behind max Vox standing essentially went from I can't wait to grind her to a solid NOPE/10.

I think the most perplexing aspect of these decisions is that for the people who (for what ever ungodly reason) maxed their Vox standing, they essentially just walked up the day she came out and "blueprint got". I mean I kinda understood Barook because DE has functionally locked the tiers for Vox before his release so no one could go past T1. So the whole everyone has to grind almost made sense, this no so heckin much. 

I'm kind of of the opinion at this point that if they keep on pulling this shtick with Wisp, I'm probably out. Which is gonna suck because I've been trying to get my friend back into the game for a while now and when DE keeps dealing me hands like this, it's really hard to counter it when my friend brushes this game off as "grindframe". 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I'm kind of the opinion at this point that if they keep on pulling this shtick with Wisp, I'm probably out.

I feel as thoe Wisp will be part of Plaines of Eidolon 2.0, among other things.

16 minutes ago, HexOmega111x said:

I thought that having objectives/goals in a game was one of the things that make a game interesting. I don't understand what is realy going on with this community. 

Well some people's objectives are simply to have the latest toys and want to get them as fast as possible. :wink:

I just see all the content as stuff to be done, as and when I can get round to it. If I miss out on some time-limited stuff, so be it.

Speaking of which, I have STILL not managed to get any ALUs, so Razorbacks are still out for me. RNGesus hates me, as far as those are concerned. :sad:

Edited by FlusteredFerret

I'm one of the people who doesn't done most of the heist. I think I only do it once and then left it because I mostly play Solo and finding a PUG is kinda hard. I'll try to do it another time if I find a solution to Solo it myself. I only have rank 2 with Little Duck and don't even bother rank it up because of the content lock on squad play (for me atleast). So I don't even bother think about it. As long as I can do it Solo, I'm happy with it.

The Operation (event) is kinda easy. I think most people should be able to Solo it without any problem. The enemies lock on level 45 and never increase in level. First since it's defense mission so I use my trusty Limbo... and he failed me!!... So I use my Plan-B Frame, Frost. Because of that I now know the little exploit with the event. Unlike capturing the base where the alert level keep rising. The event will instantly gave out alert level 3 and most likely spawn a boss or elite unit into the field. While it seem danger at first. The alert level will quickly gone down if no reinforcement beacon is place/you destroy them all. Eventually, only a normal unit will spawn in and you can defense the Canister without any problem. The enemy units will most likely shoot from distant where Snow globe can defense the Canister anyway... Any units try to get into the Globe will slow down and be a easy target for you (or your pet). So it is very easy with Frost and I recommand 175% effientcy and Zenurik for (almost)unlimited energy to use Snow globe and Avalanche (lol)...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

I feel as thoe Wisp will be part of Plaines of Eidolon 2.0, among other things.

I meant the whole "We're going to bury this behind standing" shtick and honestly even tho I have all my Eidolon standing maxed I think I'd still be out even if I could just pick up Wisps blueprints first day because it would still be the same shtick. I'd just be on the other side of the isle with those that didn't have to functionally do anything to get it but being on that side of the fence doesn't make the problem magically not a problem. 

Edited by Oreades

1 hour ago, Oreades said:

I meant the whole "We're going to bury this behind standing" shtick and honestly even tho I have all my Eidolon standing maxed I think I'd still be out even if I could just pick up Wisps blueprints first day because it would still be the same shtick. I'd just be on the other side of the isle with those that didn't have to functionally do anything to get it but being on that side of the fence doesn't make the problem magically not a problem. 

The burying of everything behind standing has gotten real old, all we have gotten for the past 6+ months

2 minutes ago, simplygnome said:

Could you explain how shes behind standing? Is it just her main blueprint?
Are her parts otherwise collectable without the standing?

I only know of the basic fissure stuff, which I'll be doing to get the Vandal anyhow.

You have to fight a orb to get her, you can only fight orbs at max solaris standing

3 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

You have to fight a orb to get her, you can only fight orbs at max solaris standing

Ah thanks for the clarification.

Is that just during this event or, like Atlas or Khora, or Nidus, can I just do the things I cant atm whenever I get a change to?

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Granted, new players cant do this but they should focus finishing the star chart and quests because this is Late-Game content.

I wouldn't call it late game but more mid-game as once you have your tenno then it's pretty playable. But when DE makes another open world I hope they put it on a later planet as putting PoE and OV on 2 of the starter planets doesn't seam like a good move.

For those who seem to be confused though i would argue that many of them do not quite understand the reality of the situation hence the misconceptions, de did us a great favor by allowing us to max out both united and vox standings without farming united's bounties or spam fishing / conservation.  

Truth is, you can max out solaris united standing with eudico by buying debt bonds from ticker. You will probably need to do some bounties to obtain specific types of bonds to actually obtain the next rank but in terms of standing requirements the bonds you can by will handle that and within reasonable time. Its how i did it. 

You can buy other types of bonds from ticker but that taked fishing and mining which i almost never do. 

As for vox, once youve maxed out the standing with united via ttickers bonds, you can complete profit taker, which allows you to farm orb mother and she drops one and sometimes two crisma toroids which trade in for 6k standing each. And with a half decent chroma and a half decent fluctus you can pug orb momma reasonably. 

Youll need to farm up some of the various toroids to achieve the various ranks but not for standing. 

In short, its far less work than ostron or quill standing, and the toroid grind is no where near that of the hema. 

Negative nancy attitude is preventing you from progressing with relative ease and enjoying arch guns on land and the new frame. 

22 minutes ago, simplygnome said:

Could you explain how shes behind standing? Is it just her main blueprint?
Are her parts otherwise collectable without the standing?

I only know of the basic fissure stuff, which I'll be doing to get the Vandal anyhow.

Theoretically her parts are obtainable through the (as yet to be released) boss battle. Her blueprint is however locked behind the max level standing with Vox Solaris. So even if you grind the rest of the component blueprints from the boss, they are useless without grinding the time gated Vox Standing, which is in turn locked behind max time gated Solaris Standing.

8 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

In short, its far less work than ostron or quill standing, and the toroid grind is no where near that of the hema. 

It amuses me greatly that you felt the need to dredge up the abomination that was the Hema research to justify the Toroid farm. 

• Like 2