The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Why are there mods in Syndicate Relic Packs?

LurksInCorners

I'm sorry, I laughed a little too hard at this picture.

This should be reported in a bug report as usual. I swear mainline update 24.4.0 just brought in so many weird bugs with it, sigh as with several past mainline updates.

EDIT, was apparently drunk and didn't realize this was in bugs section or it got moved.

Edited by BlindStalker

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

The real question is why are you buying Relic Packs at all ? 😮

I'll be honest. These packs are major plat earners for me every time a prime is released. Because I can just buy packs and packs with medallions and get the new frame in the first 2h of release, when the price is still sky high due to the desperate and lazier traders. Right now I buy a pack per day, but mostly because I max out standing every day, buy a pack, rinse and repeat. At least that's my approach to those packs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I'll be honest. These packs are major plat earners for me every time a prime is released. Because I can just buy packs and packs with medallions and get the new frame in the first 2h of release, when the price is still sky high due to the desperate and lazier traders. Right now I buy a pack per day, but mostly because I max out standing every day, buy a pack, rinse and repeat. At least that's my approach to those packs.

Ah.... nice.... I don't really have time to for syndicate missions so I get all my rep from my Sigil exclusively. 

12 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

For my part, I have nothing else I care to spend rep on, and except for a few bounties/missions, they're not rewarded outside of endless modes, which I hate with a passion.  So I buy relics ad nauseum.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

1 minute ago, Lost_Cartographer said:

For my part, I have nothing else I care to spend rep on, and except for a few bounties/missions, they're not rewarded outside of endless modes, which I hate with a passion.  So I buy relics ad nauseum.

I have weapons I still want from other Syndicates so I get Duplicates to trade with... mostly to my friends.

57 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Once you have everything, what else are you going to do with excess standing? It's either packs (to open for parts to sell for ducats or plat) or guns (to sell for plat).

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Next steps are working on ways to refund the wasted Standing OR just give the random Relics outright!

I can't speak for anyone else, but this is funny enough that I wouldn't mind not receiving such a refund.

Edited by SordidDreams