Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nightwatch Grineer have returned

Duality52

In the GoTL Anniversary alert for Dex Excalibur, the alert returns with the defense of the Baliff Defector and the Nightwatch Grineer in an advanced level of darkness of the Hydron defense tileset.

I would advise scanning them considering how long it was since the last time they appeared (especially with Helios).

Edited by Duality52
  • Like 10

42 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

In the GoTL Anniversary alert for Dex Excalibur, the alert returns with the defense of the Baliff Defector and the Nightwatch Grineer in a advanced level of darkness of the Hydron defense tileset.

I would advise scanning them considering how long it was since the last time they appeared (especially with Helios).

U know I have never finished scanning these guys. I'll prob get this done today. Appreciate the heads up OP. tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

How advanced is the darkness level? I'm at work otherwise I'd check myself lol

It's not a normal level of darkness; this is advanced darkness...

I plan to bring my Argonak on the second try since I accidentally let the Defector die to Slash Procs from the Flameblades.

Just now, nslay said:

I don't see it announced on WarframeAlerts. Is it really a GoTL?

It just says through the notification window as "Gift of the Lotus". In a sense, yes it's a gift from the Lotus (or Ordis if you finished the Sacrifice) since the Dex items are personally crafted from the Lotus.

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

It just says through the notification window as "Gift of the Lotus". In a sense, yes it's a gift from the Lotus (or Ordis if you finished the Sacrifice) since the Dex items are personally crafted from the Lotus.

I can only watch WarframeAlerts twitter from work. Guess I have something more to plan for aside of Axi O4 farming on Cerebus, Pluto (Oberon Prime will be vaulted soon!), cringe worthy SU standing farming via bounties, and completing a weekly and/or daily Nightwave challenge. I don't even plan for Sorties anymore...

The mission is not excavation and therefor the Nightwatch Power Cell Carrier unit that hasn't been seen in many years remains unobtainable.

At this point it's hopeless trying to complete the codex unless you are a player from 2013 that has taken little breaks.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The mission is not excavation and therefor the Nightwatch Power Cell Carrier unit that hasn't been seen in many years remains unobtainable.

At this point it's hopeless trying to complete the codex unless you are a player from 2013 that has taken little breaks.

Well that sucks. Damnit voltage 😔

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

maybe we hope for the next anniversary 😞 

Got all the scans, even though, of course, I don't need the Dex Excalibur skin (I was just starting out last year).

Seems a bit of a waste to leave these Nightwatch guys in the freezer. Pretty interesting enemies, too - they seem more agile and aggressive than the usual Grineer.

Perhaps DE should bring them back for a future event? Something steath and espionage-based?

2 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Got all the scans, even though, of course, I don't need the Dex Excalibur skin (I was just starting out last year).

Seems a bit of a waste to leave these Nightwatch guys in the freezer. Pretty interesting enemies, too - they seem more agile and aggressive than the usual Grineer.

Perhaps DE should bring them back for a future event? Something steath and espionage-based?

Dude I hope so. The Nightwatch Corps are awesome to fight against and there's been plenty of threads asking them to come back more often. Here's hoping they do.

2 hours ago, oscilloscopa said:

I havent seen any Nightwatch Reaver, do they spawn in that mission too?

43 minutes ago, FenrisHowls said:

Has anyone seen Nightwatch Reaver on this alert?

I'm wondering this too. I've done the mission about 3 or 4 times now; though granted, I did fail a couple of times because I forgot to watch the health of the defector lol, but so far I haven't seen any Reavers. T_T Anybody with more info or perhaps more extensive testing?