Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

well, just got in a cluster$^%# of a mess.

BloodKitten

so, running nightmare exterminate, for the nightwave stuff, vs corpus, and a dropship drop an ambulas on the start, on top of it, while im busy with ambulas with my gas ignis (i know its not effective but forgot about that thing spawn on corpus planet tileset) mr wolf spawn, and no, not just him, 3 saturn six convicts are also with him, and they have grey health bars, wich mean they are in god mode....

enemy level was 56, with the wolf being damage sponge and status immune, ambulas running around, and invincible convicts shooting, melee, or throwing molotovs...... yea... kinda failed with being solo.

so uh, can anyone confirm if the wolf now spawn with 3 invicible guys? or was it just a very rare and unlucky bug?

Edited by BloodKitten

7 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Wish I had parties like this...

okay, true story: orokin derelict 4-key solo run on capture: tenno, corpus, infested; i open up the vault, and then the corrupted join the party. stalker appears, and just before i'm done blasting his ass with the klebrik scaffold i get a fugitive squad on top of that and suddenly i'm part of a tenno-corpus-infested-corrupted-saturn 6 crossfire while trying to down all 3 diaper-dudes and avoiding hurting kavats that i wanna scan. it wasn't a party, it was a DJ's entire career rolled into a couple of minutes.

Edited by evilChair

2 minutes ago, evilChair said:

okay, true story: orokin derelict 4-key solo run on capture: tenno, corpus, infested; i open up the vault, and then the corrupted join the party. stalker appears, and just before i'm done blasting his ass with the klebrik scaffold i get a fugitive squad on top of that and suddenly i'm part of a tenno-corpus-infested-corrupted-saturn 6 crossfire while trying to down all 3 diaper-dudes and avoiding hurting kavats that i wanna scan. it wasn't a party, it was a DJ's entire career rolled into a couple of minutes.

Limbo best cat scanner... max range/dur + statis (or w/e its is)

49 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

so, running nightmare exterminate, for the nightwave stuff, vs corpus, and a dropship drop an ambulas on the start, on top of it, while im busy with ambulas with my gas ignis (i know its not effective but forgot about that thing spawn on corpus planet tileset) mr wolf spawn, and no, not just him, 3 saturn six convicts are also with him, and they have grey health bars, wich mean they are in god mode....

enemy level was 56, with the wolf being damage sponge and status immune, ambulas running around, and invincible convicts shooting, melee, or throwing molotovs...... yea... kinda failed with being solo.

so uh, can anyone confirm if the wolf now spawn with 3 invicible guys? or was it just a very rare and unlucky bug?

Oof! Well that'd be me dead very quickly.

Maybe you've been neglecting your sacrifices to RNGesus lately?

4 hours ago, GTX49 said:

I call that... A CHALLENGE! 

* DE adds the following as a Nightwave Challenge*

"Defeat the Wolf of Saturn 6 and the Stalker, and capture 3 convicts in the same mission at level 50 or higher while solo"

people who can't get Wolf to appear: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" *forums explode*