The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Deluxe Skin by Arkaneye

Arkaneye

Hi everyone, my first post. Just worked on a Baruuk Skin and i wanted to share it here. Handmade, mixed technique. New dagger design. Visible daggers on the body when daggers not active (independent on how many daggers you have). Color Palette {Color 1:Black, Color 2:Bone, Color 3:White, Color 4:Bronze, Energy Color:Cian}. Could make a digital version on a cool pose with a new Cobra and Crane design if it gets many interest. Hope you like it Tenno! In case it makes it to the game (crossing fingers) or have big support i will post more original designs. Thanks DE for all your amazing work in this game!

Baruuk-Deluxe-Skin-by-Arkaneye.jpg

Edited by Arkaneye
  • Like 22

9 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Holy f*cking sh*t
That is so amazing.
10/10 would buy.

As an artist, your first message made me feel relieved, thanks so much! Didn't have any feedback before.

Edited by Arkaneye
  • Like 2

Overperforming at its finest. Success in turning Baruuk from Soyboy to Tribal Leader.

But DE will just say no and we all cry again. Because players are not allowed to make nice things. Probs yo ucan get someone to tennogen the helmet but that's as far as it goes.

Edited by Guest

as an African myself, I never got any strong African vibes from Baruuk's design. this though... this is it, chief.

the ear rings, the neck rings, the lip ring, the cheetah spots pattern. heck, everything just works here. except maybe the hair. not that I don't like it, but I personally don't think DE has done the best job thus far when it comes to incorporating elements like hair or fur into their warframe designs.

but that's my one and only "complaint" here. other than that, amazing job. well done 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

as an African myself, I never got any strong African vibes from Baruuk's design. this though... this is it, chief.

the ear rings, the neck rings, the lip ring, the cheetah spots pattern. heck, everything just works here. except maybe the hair. not that I don't like it, but I personally don't think DE has done the best job thus far when it comes to incorporating elements like hair or fur into their warframe designs.

but that's my one and only "complaint" here. other than that, amazing job. well done 

Really appreciate your comment. I'm aware of the hair implementation trouble, the hair idea is to make it like tubes that emulate the "rasta" effect. That way will fit more with warframe designs and avoid real hair trouble. The fur elements on the arms and legs should have a soft fur effect over, will be interesting to implement it on a 3D model and see how they make it work. Hope it make it to the game!

• Like 1